Mine!

Hello guys!!

Am again here with a new hot OS on demand.
The OS is requested by and dedicated to Phoniex2794 @payalshonu Dhanistha129 Dhani this of after many filling  @deek28 @coolgirlsweety

Lemme explain the plot first, its the time when SwaSan were living in tent, Sanskaar got drunk, am making changes in few things which weren't in show, before he got himself drunk and reason of him drinking, so here we go.

Unedited.
******

The scenes of the past few days kept revolving in his mind, he couldn't forget single second of it, it felt so live, so fresh which hurt him like a son of a bitch.

His blood shot eyes weren't ready to blink and jerk off the images from it, his muscles tightened in Tension, frustration and pure anger.

But one question wasn't leaving him. And it was. Why?. Why the hell it was effecting him? For god sake she wasn't his to claim or be possessive of. Wh..wait a minute. Was he possessive? For her? But why?. This one word why was a greatest mystery to him right Now, who's Answer he didn't knew? Or he Knew?

It was her life to decide, to love, to live with whomever she want. But no it was freaking effecting him, he couldn't take it, somewhere, something in him was broken, which pained, which made him vulnerable and only she could cure it, only she.

His heart sank with Every passing second with those flashbacks playing in his mind, he couldn't erase off the image of her being so close to someone, specially when that someone was His brother Laksh, who happened to be Her love. Then what the hell was his problem? Why the hell it was hurting him? In fact Laksh is the one she loves and they were separated coz of some stupid revenge of his. And Now they were getting close, Laksh trying to understand her side. Then what the hell is His freaking problem. He wasn't able to understand.