First Kiss

Heya lovelies!!
This isn't a big OS with hotness loaded, its just a short simple OS.
Suddenly a Idea popped up in my mind and all I wanted to do was to pen it down. Not forget to tell you it is from Swaragini track.

Plot is when Sanskaar and Laksh indulge in a fight during SwaSan's fake marriage after Swara's muh dikhaai rasm, and Laksh bad mouth Swara, Sanskaar looses his temper and punch Laksh, and they had a fight out of MM in Rain, the scene Is after that.

So here it is, I hope I don't bore you guys.

Unedited.
******

He couldn't stop thinking about Laksh's words he spoke against, it hurt him like hell, even after Sanskaar warned him not to say anything against Swara Laksh continued to speak rubbish about her, and even about her character which Burt him from inside, he could not help and his fist landed hard across Laksh's face as a solid punch, and that got them into a furious fight.

He could not hear anyone badmouthing Swara, he had a soft corner for her, or whole heart slowly Began to accommodate Swara, he didn't knew. Or it was just the guilt he was feeling that he did with her, and thinking that he is the reason today of everyone pointing on her character. Or he started liking her, it was all just a mystery to him.

She was so caring and lovely anyone would fall for her. His blood flamed listening people talking about Swara, specially Ragini's dadi in Muh dikhai rasam, and Here this spineless man Laksh who days back claimed to love her unconditionally, undoubtedly was now believing in Ragini's words.