Chapter VIII

Comments are always appreciated! Be sure to do that and no grammar policing.
~~~~~~~~~~

Kurama purred as he wrapped himself tighter around his mate. He had been keeping Naruto prisoner in their bed all day. The Kyuubi slowly running his fingers his mate's long red hair. It was so soft, that Kurama could and would spend the whole day running his hand through his hair. Naruto was snoring softly against Kurama's chest, a peaceful look on his face.

There was a knock on the door and Kurama glanced over his shoulder. "What?" he asked very much annoyed. The door opened and Kuro stepped into the room. "Excuse me, sir, but there is someone here to see Naruto," the fox said with a bow.

"Tell them he's busy," Kurama growled. "Kur, I'm awake. Who is it, Kuro?" Naruto yawned. "It's Haruno," Kuro answered. "Yeah...tell her I'm busy," Naruto said as he snuggled back into Kurama's chest. "She's saying that it's important," Kuro said.

Naruto groaned. "Fine, tell her I'll be down in a few minutes," he said, though his voice was muffled. Kuro bowed again. "As you wish, sir," he said before he slipped back out of the room. "Why do you have to go meet with that girl? It's not like she will offer you any help. You already know so much already," Kurama said.

"Sadly, she's my teammate and I have to deal with it, whether I like it or not," Naruto muttered. Kurama sighed and released his mate from his grasp. "Go for it than," he said. Naruto smiled a felt around Kurama's body before he sat up and kissed him on the check. "Thanks for understanding," he said before he got out of bed and stretched his arms and legs.

Kurama hummed as he watched Naruto stretch. His mate was wearing a pair of blue short shorts and a white tee. The Kyuubi licked his lips. "Damn, those legs," he thought. "I can literally feel you sizing me up and mentally undressing me," Naruto said bluntly.

"Can you blame me? You are very attractive and those legs of yours are freaking hypnotizing. I could totally imagine those legs wrapped around my waist as I mate and mark you," Kurama said. Naruto's face turned as red as his hair. "Pervy fox, shut up. That fantasy that you keep dreaming up wouldn't happen for a long time," he snapped.

"Well, excuse me if you're freaking beautiful. You're my ma...umm...boyfriend, let me appreciate your beauty," Kurama said. Naruto smiled as he lowered his arms. "Despite not being able to see you, I'm sure that you're good looking yourself. Unattractiveness does not suit the mighty Nine-Tailed Fox," he said.

The Kyuubi grinned, "That's for sure," he agreed. "Besides, you have a six pack. That's enough proof," Naruto said as he began to walk slowly into the direction of their shared closet.

He had walked this room too many times to be able to find the closest on his own. Kurama chuckled. "You do have a point, I did make sure that I was physically appealing in my human form just for you," he said.

"You're so sweet, Kura. Now, help me with clothing," Naruto said as he threw the closet door open. While they did share a closet, most of Naruto's stuff occupied most of the space.

Kurama sighed as he jumped off of the bed and walked towards him lover. "Alright, let's see," he hummed as he placed his hand on Naruto's shoulder and leaned in towards the closet.

Naruto's clothing had drastically changed ever since he found out about his orange disaster. Instead of a closet full of orange, Naruto had changed it to something more colorful instead of all orange.

"Well? What do you have?" Naruto asked. Kurama scanned over the contents of the closet and grinned. "Don't worry, Na, I've got you," he promised before he reached into the closet.

~Sakura Haruno~

Sakura sat in the waiting room of the Namikaze Estate, a little awkward about her current situation. One of Naruto's servant stood in front of her, watching her, almost daring her to make a move. "Umm...sir? Where exactly is Naruto?" Sakura asked as she looked up at the black haired man. "The young master is getting dressed," Kuro said calmly. Sakura nodded slowly and went silent again.