Chapter V

As I promised from my last Naruto fanfic update, I have finally updated this! Yay! Sorry for the long over due update, I was sure what to write. The next Naruto fanfic to be update will (probably) be Guardian Demon. Anyways, hope you enjoy, and no yaoi haters here. You know what to do, so comment away!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of metal against metal was the only sound heard throughout the clearing. Sekai and Pūru followed Naruto like loyal soldiers would do for their master. "I have to admit, kid, you're pretty good," Zubuza commented as he blocked one of Sekai's attacks.

Naruto smirked, "Don't worry, no-brows. I'm just getting started," he reassured. Zubuza laughed as he parried Sekai's attack and sent him flying into Pūru. "Don't get cocky, kid. I'm not even breaking a sweat," he replied.

Naruto laughed, " I figured as much. You are the infamous Demon of the Mist after all," he said as he watched his two skeletons smash into each other. "I'm surprised a genin like you knows about me," Zubuza said.

"Well, I, unlike some genins, do their homework. Zabuza Monochi, former member of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist. Killed a whole generation's worth of genin without any former kind of training. You defected from Kiri after a failed attempt on the Mizukage's life," the Uzumaki said.

Zabuza laughed again as he rested his huge sword on  his shoulder. "Impressive, brat, very impressive. But I think you're missing something," he said. "That you've killed countless people?" Naruto guessed.

"Yeah, and you're about to be part of that list soon enough," the mercenary said. Naruto chuckled and motioned toward his skeleton soldiers. "Don't get cocky, Monochi. I know a few people that are too cocky, and they end up becoming an ass," he said as his skeletons started to reform.

"Let me guess. You're referring to the Uchiha brat?" Kurama asked from inside Naruto's mind. The Uzumaki snickered, "Of course, you know me so well," he replied mentally. Kurama rolled his eyes, "Of course I do, kit. You're my mate after all," he said. Naruto's face reddened, "K-Kuramaaaaaaa! Not in front of the enemy! Besides, the term is boyfriend, not mate!" he complained mentally. Kurama growled annoyed, "I hate this courting phase you forced me into," he muttered.

"You do know that I am still thirteen, right?" Naruto inquired. "Age is merely just a number to us Tailed Beasts," Kurama replied. "Well, not for us humans," Naruto replied as he got ready to attack Zubuza again. Kurama rolled his eyes and laid his head back down.

Naruto quickly shook his head and blocked Zabuza's attack. "You're not half bad, brat," the swordsmen commented. Naruto laughed, "You're not that bad ether, brow-less," he replied as the two jumped away from each other. "How about we go at it one more time? One last powerful move, and see who lives," Zabuza suggested.

"You must have a death wish. Sure, I'll bite. Bring it," Naruto challenged. Zabuza smirked, "Then here I come, brat!" he yelled as he ran at the red head. Naruto smirked, "Kurama, would you mind?" he asked mentally. The Kyuubi chuckled, "I don't know. What would I get in return?" he asked. "After this, I get a few days off. For those few days, I'll let you have as much cuddle time as you want. The only time we wouldn't be is when I'm training," Naruto replied.

Kurama grinned, "You drive a hard bargain, kit. Very well, I'm in," he replied as Naruto's saber started to radiate with unnatural red chakra. The red head smirked as he charged at Zubuza. "Let's go, Demon of the Mist!" he yelled. "Bring it on, brat!" Zabuza yelled as the two clashed their blades.

The two swordsmen were neck and neck. "Give it up, Genin. You're not going to win," Zabuza said. Naruto smirked, "That's what you think," he said as two pairs of skeletal hands reached out from the ground, and gripped Zabuza's legs. "Uzumaki Style: Decapitation Sealing Technique!" Naruto yelled as Zabuza was pulled underground. Kubikiribōchō shot up into the air, and landed in the ground.

"What the-" Zabuza started, but was cut off by the feeling of something wrapping around his body, and the feeling of his chakra completely draining from his body. "What the hell did you do, brat?" the ex-Kiri shinobi asked. "The Uzumaki clan is famous for their sealing abilities. With a little help from a source, which I don't want to reveal, this technique is a force to be reckoned with," Naruto explained as he stabbed his saver into the ground in front of him.

"I can tell," Zabuza grumbled as he tried to get out of his bindings. Naruto laughed, "Good luck getting out," he said. The rouge ninja glared at the boy before going back to struggling against his chains. "Kit, senbons at six o'clock," Kurama warned. Naruto tilted his head to the right, just in time to dodge a few needles.

"How about you call out your little friend, and we can have a little chat," Naruto suggested. Zabuza glared at the red head. "Haku, come on out," he called and a masked boy appeared. Naruto scanned over the boy and frowned a little. "He seems like he would be around my age. Why would someone like that, be with someone like Zabuza?" he thought.

"He must have his reasons, kit," Kurama pointed out. Naruto nodded slowly, "You two are working for Gatō?" he guessed. Zabuza and Haku nodded. "So the little bustard is too weak to face us on his own," Naruto murmured thoughtfully. "Naruto, what are you going to do," Kakashi said slowly. Naruto grinned, "Don't worry your pretty little head about it, Hatake. If there one thing I inherited from my mom, it's her ability to "persuade" people," he replied.

Kakashi shivered a little. "That's for sure," he muttered fearfully. Naruto laughed, "I'm guessing the shipping tycoon is offering you a big bounty for the old drunker's head," he said as he jabbed his thumb at Tzuna. Zabuza nodded, "Yeah, and the reward is quite large," he said. Naruto sighed and shook his head. "For a former member of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, you aren't too bright," he said.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Zabuza growled. "Gato's scamming you blind. Once he gets what he wants, he's going to off you and Haku," Naruto said. Zabuza stayed silent for the longest time, before cursing. "Damn it, I'll just have to kill him first," he muttered. Naruto smirked, "I've got a better idea," he said.

Zabuza frowned under his bandages. "I'm listening," he said. Naruto nodded and started to go over his plan.

🍜A few days later...🍜

"Okay, you three, your job is to climb a tree," Kakashi announced. "Climb a tree?" Sakura asked confused. The Jonin sighed, "Naruto, could you please?" he asked. Naruto nodded and walked up towards a tree. "This activity is focused on chakra control. Channeling your chakra into your feet allows you to stand on water and trees," he explained as he started to channel his chakra into his feet.

After a few minutes, Naruto stopped concentrating, and placed his foot on the tree. "It's simple ninja logic, really. The way that chakra flows into your feet connects with the tree, and you'll be able to scale it with ease," he explained as he walked up the tree with ease.

Kakashi nodded, "Excellent, Naruto. I'm guessing you already know the water walking exercise," he guessed. Naruto nodded as he jumped from the tree, and landed gracefully on the ground. "Of course. Can I go and walk around a little?" he asked. "Of course, go for it. I don't think there's much I can teach you," Kakashi admitted. "Thanks, so you at dinner then," Naruto said as he walked away.

Once he was away from his teammates, a pair of strong, lean, arms wrapped around the red head's waist. "I was wondering when you would be done," Kurama whispered into his boyfriend's ear. Naruto smiled softly, and leaned into the embrace. "They aren't so bad," he admitted. Kurama hummed, unconvinced. "Yeah, sure, kit. Now, enough talk. I haven't held you in my arms for a week, I might just take you now," he said seductively.

Naruto's face turned as red as his hair. "Do that, and you're sleeping on the couch for now on," he threatened. Kurama smirked mischievously, "If it means getting a taste of you, I think it's worth it," he said as he groped Naruto's ass .

One painful minute later...Kurama was knocked onto the ground, his head smoking. "I swear, I've got to get a leash for him," Naruto muttered fluttered as he clenched his smoking fist.