Chapter II

Comments are nice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, how about we start off by introducing ourselves. Till us your likes, dislikes, and your dreams," Kakashi said. "Kakashi-sensei, why don't you go first?" Sakura suggested. "Okay. I'm Kakashi Hatake. I like somethings and dislike a few things. My dreams are my own. Pinky, you're next," the sliver haired Jōnin said.

The Sasuke and Sakura sweat dropped, while Naruto grinned. "Kakashi Hatake. Age twenty six. Blood type O. Sensei was Minato Namikaze. Teammates were Obiro Uchiha and Rin Nohara. Son of the infamous Sakumo Hatake, AKA Konoha's White Fang. Favorite book is the Icha Icha series by Jiraiya of the Sannin. He wishes to fight the Fourth Hokage and he is notorious for being late to everything. Must I go on?" Naruto asked after his little Kakashi rant.

Two pairs of eyes looked at Naruto in surprise, while one eye was narrowed at the blonde suspiciously. "You seem to know a lot about me, Naruto," Kakashi commented. The blonde shrugged, "What can I say? I do my homework," he replied. "A little overboard, don't you think?" Kakashi asked.

Naruto shrugged, "You know what they say: go big or go home," he replied. "Okay then, Mr. Know-it-all. You go first," Kakashi said. "Fine. My name is Naruto N. Uzamuki," the blonde replied. "And?" Kakashi asked. "And that is all you need to know at the moment," Naruto replied.

Kakashi sighed, "I don't think you understand this activity. The point of this is to get to know and trust one another," he said. "And there's the problem, I don't trust anyone in this village," Naruto replied coldly. "What about the Hokage?" Kakashi asked.

"Just barely," Naruto replied. Kakashi sighed, "Pinkie, go," he said. "I'm Sakura Haruno. I like," looks at Sasuke and giggles, "I don't like Naruto-baka and Ino-pig. My dreams is," she looks at Sasuke and blood dripped from her nose.

Kakashi sighed, "Emo, you go," he said. The Uchiha prince glared at his sensei. "I am Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things and don't particular like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I am going to restore my clan and destroy a certain someone," the raven haired boy said.

"So, I have a pyrotechnic with trust issues, an obsessive fangirl, and a brooding prince. Just great," Kakashi thought. "Okay, tomorrow, meet up at training ground seven at six O'clock. There you will be tested," the Jōnin said. "But, sensei, we just graduated from the academy," Sakura said.

Kakashi was about to answer, but Naruto beat him to it. "God, you're annoying. You were the top female student, right? They may want to recheck those test results. A ninja must look underneath the underneath. Get that through your head or just quit being a ninja right now," the Jinchūriki said calmly.

Sakura narrowed her eyes and raised a fist to smack the blonde idiot. But was stopped by a red clawed hand that came out of Naruto shoulder. "Don't even think about it, Haruno. You have no right to call yourself a ninja. If you keep up with this creepy fascination with Uchiha, you're as good as dead," Naruto said.

"Just who do you think you are saying I have no right to call myself a ninja!" Sakura yelled. Naruto glared into the direction of the pinkette's voice and reached towards the back of his neck. "I told myself that I wasn't going to do this, but the banshee really is annoying me," he said as a loud ripping sound filled the air.

Kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke watched as Naruto's hair started to grow longer and change from blonde to red. "Allow me to reintroduce myself. I am Naruto Namikaze Uzamaki, son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki," the red head announced.

It was silent. Naruto hated silence.

"Kurama, a little help?" Naruto thought. "You shocked them into silence, kit," the Kyuubi reported. "Thanks," Naruto replied mentally as he started to laugh. "Your faces are priceless," he laughed. "H-how?" Kakashi breathe. "Like my father used to say. Look underneath the underneath," Naruto replied.