The machine that Minho used. I had an option.

1) Let Baekhyun live and I die.

2) Be blind and still live.

3) Lose my memory and still live.

or 4) I live and Baekhyun die.

I chose to be blind... So now I'm currently trying to find a way to have an operation for my eyes so I can see without the rest knowing I was ever blind...

"When's the time I can get my operation done?"

"Well... I think for you, it'd be suitable for the 11th of July. Next week."(Doctor)

"Oh.. Okay doctor.."

"Is that day suitable for you?"(Doctor)

"Yeah. Perfect."

"Okay. Then its settled. Your surgery will be next week. The 11th of July."(Doctor)

"Okay. Thank you."

And I left the building. -sigh- I just realized next week is the 11th of July.. My birthday... Is on the 11th of July... Aish...

The surgery is gonna go well. I think...

Baekhyun's POV

"BAEKHYUN YOU IDIOT!!! YOU LOST ALYSHIA!! CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THIS!!!"(Vivian)

"ITS NOT HIS FAULT JEEZ STAY CALM!"(D.O)

"IT SO IS HIS FAULT!!!!!! HE SAID HE WOULD LOOK AFTER HER!! THEN BOOM!!!! SHE GOES MISSING!!!!"(Victoria)

"HOW DOES THAT MEAN ITS HIS FAULT!?"(Sehun)

"OF COURSE YOU'D DEFEND FOR HIM!!! HE'S YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!"(Louisa)

"AND OF COURSE YOU'D BLAME US!!!!!! YOU'RE AGAINST US!!!!!"(Chanyeol)

"No. Seriously Baekhyun. I thought you'd treat someone you love better."(Belle)

"Aigoo."(Kris)

"Okay. Fine. This is all my fault. Happy?"

"NO!!!! ALYSHIA IS STILL MISSING!!!! WE ARE NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!"(Girls)

"-sigh- Fine. I'll find her."

"WHY AREN'T YOU SHOUTING IN CONCERN!? DO YOU REALLY LOVE ALYSHIA?!?!?!?!"(Vivian)

"Unlike you guys, I'm not shouting my voice. I'm going to find her and show her how much I REALLY care and love her."

"Yeah. Whatever."(Victoria)

"Wait.. I thought Alyshia was in a deep sleep..."(Erica)

"She woke up. Long story. Lets just split to find Alyshia. The quicker, the better."

"Fine. Whatever."(Belle)

We all split up to find Alyshia around the place. We even travelled to other suburbs just to find Alyshia but she was no where to be found.

Where could she be?

She's not at the grave for her father.

She isn't with Jil Un.

Wait.. I'll check Minho... Just in case..

"No sorry. I haven't seen her since you brought me to her yesterday."(Minho)

"Minho.. Tell me the truth... Whats wrong with Alyshia..."

"Alyshia? There's nothing wrong with her. She's perfectly fine."(Minho)

"SHE DIDN'T WANT TO LOOK AT ME WHEN I ASKED HER TO! WHEN I ASKED HER TO KISS ME, SHE TOUCHED MY FACE TO LOOK FOR MY CHEEKS!!! TELL ME!!!!! SHE'S BLIND ISN'T SHE?!??!!"

"NO! SHE ISN'T!!! SHE IS PERFECTLY FINE!!! STOP WORRYING SO MUCH ABOUT HER!!!! SHE'S NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!"(Minho)

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!!!!"

"EUGH!!!! JUST BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!"(Minho)

"She... She's blind isn't she..."

"That's... That's not something you should know now."(Minho)

"SO SHE IS!?"

"NO SHE ISN'T!!!! FRICKEN HELL!!!! LISTEN TO ME WHEN I TELL YOU STUFF!!!(Minho)

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!"

"IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, THEN STOP ASKING ME!!!!!!!!!"(Minho)

"Please.. Tell me the truth... I.. I want to save her... I want to help her..."

"Then... Then help her..."(Minho)

"I don't know where she is!!!!!!!!!!"

"I don't know either!!!!!!!"(Minho)

"JUST TELL ME IF SHE'S BLIND OR NOT!!!!!"

"FINE!!! SHE ISN'T!!!! BELIEVE ME AND STOP ASKING!!!!!"(Minho)

"MINHO!!!!!!!"

"ONCE YOU FIND OUT, YOU'LL UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!"(Minho)

"SO YOU DO KNOW THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Of course I do. I was the one who put the machine on her. I know what her choices are."(Minho)

"She's blind right?"

"Baekhyun. Go find her. I can't help you anymore."(Minho)

I gave up and just left the place. If Alyshia really IS blind, then... Where EXACTLY would she be... She wouldn't... She wouldn't dare to plan an operation.. I mean like its too risky.. So cross that off the list...

Where is she...

Hmmmmmmmm

OMG I HAVE MY ITALIAN INTRODUCTORY TOMORROW

HAVE TO SPEAK ITALIAN IN FRONT OF MY WHOLE CLASS!!!! 

I suck at Italian T_T

Alyhyun out ToT

The Chase Of Lightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें