1. Fangirl problem 101

(third person pov)
~Early morning at Woolim High~

"Omg, its them!" A girl started whispering.

"Bless my eyes I get to see them so early in the morning!" Another girl squeal while pretending she's gonna die.

"Holy crap Guys!! Make way because its..."

"GOLDEN CHILD!!!" Everyone started to scream and fangirling once they saw Golden Child walking through the corridors, making their way to class.

Golden Child is a newly boy group in Woolim high and they are young and popular for their looks and charms. All the girls in the school are always dying to become their girlfriends as if they're like boys who just pops out from heaven. But sadly not all the girls in the school will go crazy for all of them....

"Hello Jaeseok oppa! I made you some of my homemade chocolate! Wanna try some?!" A random girl suddenly appear infront of Jaeseok.

"No way!! Jaeseok oppa will want to try my cookies first than your disgusting chocolate!" Another girl show up and handed the cookies infront to Jaeseok.

"Urgh!! What makes you say that you bishh!!!" They both started arguing and causing trouble at the corridor already.

"He...hey, calm down...I'll try both of your treats during lunch time k? But now me and my members are rushing so please don't cause any trouble girl." Jaeseok said to the girls in the most gentle way he can and than they walk pass through the girls walking towards their classroom

"*sighs*as expected for golden child's visual~~."
*******************
"Looks like someone has more fans huh Jaeseok!" Daeyeol, the leader of golden child said to Jaeseok while punching his arm lightly.

"Stop it hyung! Just wait till we get to our classrooms!" Jaeseok said and immediately everyone started to sigh, knowing that their tables are gonna be filled with mountains of gifts from their own fangirls.

And indeed once they reach their classroom, they saw their gifts on their tables already. Luckly the leader had prepared a bigger bag for them to put their gifts in it.

"Hey guys!! Good mo...WhOa!! Thats a lot of gifts you guys have received!" Their good friend, Jung Hyejin suddenly show up behind them.

"Oh hey Hyejin! You startle us for a minute there!" Seongyoon or know as Y said.

"O... oh, really? Haha... sorry there!" Hyejin apologize and went to her seat follow by the other members too

The seatings are like:
Daeyeol with Bomin; Seongyoon with Jaeseok; Youngtaek with Seungmin; Jaehyun with Jibeom; Donghyun with Joochan and as for Jangjun, he sits with Hyejin.

"Where's your gifts Jangjun?" Hyejin said while looking at Jangjun's table which was empty.

"We...well, I've never received any gifts yet from the fangirls..." Jangjun said while trying to put a fake smile to Hyejin.

"WhAt! What do you mean you neVer received a single gift yet! I mean just look at your hyu..." Before Hyejin can say any further, she notice the sadness in Jangjun's eyes and knew that he was upset.

"Ja...Jangjun, just forget about what I said k..." Hyejin didn't like seeing him being so sad as she knew that he was always noisy, funny and cheerful but she didn't know why would the girls not give him any gifts.

*******************
~End of school~
"Phew~ I thought it was never gonna end! Ha, FREEDOMMMMMMM!!" Jangjun yell while stretching his hands after being stuck for 2 periods of history.

"Jeez, now you're being too loud Jangjun!" Hyejin joke.

"So, what do you guys want to do later?" Seongyoon ask the members.

"How about we go to the library?" Hyejin suggest

"Nahhhh, thats too boring after 2 periods of history Hyejin." Jibeom said while giving a boring face to Hyejin.

"Oh! How about baseball at the field later?" Donghyun suggest

"Sounds perfect!" Everyone agreed and started walking out from school.

||hello its me le author, I'm still on a hiatus so I wont be updating this book but I'll update as soon as I'm back. Thx 4 supporting||