Do I want You back?

(Sorry I haven't been posting but I've been busy with school and stuff)

2 months later

Ariel's POV
It had been an interesting 2 months. During these 2 months I have been thinking about life. I have been writing songs and taking dance classes. I have been also thinking about my break up. I have noticed that after the break up with Blake I didn't miss him as much as I missed Zach when we broke up. I got an apartment in Los Angeles and I have been loving my new "life". Zariel. Zariel has been coming up lately and I don't know how to feel. Zach and I hung out so many times in the past month or so because since we both have places in LA we see each other a lot because we have the same friends group. I haven't been thinking about Blake lately because he broke my heart and just keeps on making up excuses so we do not get back together.

Zach's POV
Sooo I broke up with dani because she is basically hanging out more with this dude have more than me. I mean she chose to go with jace to a lunch break meanwhile I'm in LA for once and she is always with him and never with me. She acted sad but I have a feeling she wasn't. I met so many new people and I feel so happy now. I have been hanging out more with Ariel because I just wanted to hang out with her more and reconnect. I don't know how to feel when I'm around her. Ever since we both broke up with our significant others everyone started to ship Zariel and even my friends and trying to bring it back together. But I'm just scared she will like Blake again do I just haven't brought up this whole situation when I am with her.

Blake's POV
Ugh these past two months have been crazy. I miss Ariel like crazy but I know she doesn't miss me. I can just tell when we are texting are sometimes calling. Musershaderoom and messymonday have been bringing up Zariel and I just get sad because I just thought they did not have any feeling for each other anymore. Well at least that is what they told me. Can I trust Ariel anymore, I mean she basically lied to me about this whole situation or maybe it's me messing this up. Ever since Zach and Ariel started to hang out again, everyone just forgot about me and my feelings. I guess this is all my fault because I am the one that broke up apart. I mean I just lost my love of my life. My very first real girlfriend. Like she is amazing and perfect and I just let her go like she was a balloon.