Pt. 5

Zach's POV
I am hoping that Mario told Ariel that I was going to talk to her this afternoon because I don't want to just appear out of nowhere and start talking to her. I just wanted to clear stuff up between us two. It was 2:30 and I was freaking out because it was in a hour. I don't know why I'm so nervous because I already talked to her yesterday and that went well. For some reason I felt like Mario told her and she didn't want to do it. Idk i just felt like she wanted to decline it or something.

Ariel's POV
Mario told me that HE has scheduled a private talk with Zach?? I wasn't very happy when I got the news. I mean I love Mario and all that but he can't just do that. What if I really didn't want to talk to Zach. It was 3:00 and it was almost time to talk to Zach. I already knew what he wanted to talk about. I was debating if I wanted to be nice and just go with the flow or say my honest opinion over this whole situation. Which is we should just not talk to each other even if we are in the same room or hanging out with each other with other friends. I decide to be nice.

Mario's POV
I told Ariel about this talk thing and she wasn't very happy. Anyways it was 3:30 and I went to go back to my room since Ariel and Zach would be talking In her hotel room. While I was leaving I saw Zach on his way to her room. I told him good luck and be easy on her. Ins why I said he easy on her, but ever since the break up I have been more protective.

30 minutes later

Zach's POV
Wow that talk was interesting. We just talking about this whole situation thing and how if a fan asked about zariel we would just say this or this. Ariel seemed a little off then yesterday. I wonder what was bothering her. I felt bad for her during tour because she was being shipped with all these boys and zariel being pushed in her face. Like that happened to me but I was more prepared because I was the wrong that broke up with her and she was not expecting a break up.