Pt.4

A=Ariel M=Mario
A: hey Mario.
M: what.
A: why didn't you tell about zach's performance
M: oh that.. I totally forgot I would've told you but my memory has been getting bad lately. You know I've been getting older.
A: Mario your only 17.
M: so.
A: whatever let's just go.
M: are you going though?
A: most likely unless I change my mind right now so let's just go.

Marios POV
I didn't forget about zach's performance I just didn't tell her because I didn't want her to be talking about Zach the whole plane ride. Like I love zariel like I ship them so much but sometimes it gets annoying. I don't like Ariel more than a friend I just like her as a sister. If I told her during the plane she would've been talking about him like, what if he doesn't want to see me and stuff like that. I was going to tell her while walking to the panel since she already talked Zach but she brought it up before I did. I just said I forgot because I didn't want her to ask me why I didn't tell her sooner.
My excuse was pretty dumb but I'm working on it.

Zach's POV
I went to my hotel room and just sat don on my bed waiting for friends to come. I invited them because I was lonely. I usually wasn't lonely at events because I would usually tag along with Mario, ari, and Ariel but I didn't tag along because of awkwardness. I really need to talk to her because if I never get to talk to her we will never hang out again like we used to. I decided to call Mario.
Z=Zach M=Mario
M: what's up?
Z: uh when is Ariel not busy.
M: why?
Z: because I need to talk to her privately.
M: wait I have her scheduled right here let me check.
M: looks like tomorrow afternoon.
Z: perfect great uh tell her I'm coming to talk to her about some stuff what time?
M: 3:30
Z: got it k thanks.

I hear a knock on the door and my friends are here so I invited them in and we went live. Everyone started commenting about Ariel's watching but Ariel is busy so she couldn't be watching but i decided to pretend to say hi to her because maybe marios watching on Ariel's phone? Idk.