2 Years Of Agony

Bts Pov
(Present time and the year)

He was in the kitchen cooking us breakfast. He looks so cute in that pink apron...but that bastard give it to him and not us, it would look adorable on him. They want to vomit just from seeing him wearing that and smiling at every text he gets from his "husband". They wanted to throw that shitty phone against the wall and give them an amazing phone from themselves and they would love him alot more then that bitch.

They were snapped out of their thoughts when they heard an gorgeous voice from the kitchen.

"B-B-Breakfast.....i-is ready...g-g-g-guys." The gorgeous voice said. That voice belongs to that gorgeous boy name Kim Seokjin.

"W-W-What..d-do you g-g...guys w-want??" Jin asked looking at them with an smile.

"No Jin it's okay. We can get our own plates." Namjoon said smiling sweetly at him getting up and patting his head, making Jin blush.

"Just sit down for now. We don't want you to fall from standing along time." Namjoon said as he walked Jin towards the others who are sitting on the couch. Smiling at him as well.

"T-Thank y-you...N-Namjoonie." Jin said smiling trying not to collapse.

Namjoon carefully placed him down on the couch next to Taehyung who hugged him like he would break into pieces. Jin smiled at how careful he is with him ever since he told them about his heart problem, which was 5 years ago. Jin watched as all of them went to get their breakfast smiling when he heard Yoongi yell at Hoseok who was taking all of the sausages, that's the reason why he makes them.

Jungkook nearly ran to sit next to Jin cause he barely gets to cause everyone else always beats him. Jungkook smiled at an now sleepy Jin who smiled back at him.

"I can help get in bed hyung." Jungkook assisted him putting his plate down.

"T-Thank y-y..you Kookie." Jin said wrapping his arms around Jungkooks neck so he can carry him.

Jungkook lifted him up bridal style and smiled when the older squealed holding him tighter. Jungkook saw how the others looked at him and can feel the anger coming off of them, he only smirked at them cause Jin only let him carry him. Kicking the door open softly and resting Jin down carefully Jungkook notice that Jin was half asleep in his arms he wished that he had walked slower so he can watch him sleep. Jin was fully asleep when he buried him in his pink hearted blanket.

Jungkook watched him smile when he hugged his dark pink heart pillow

Jungkook watched him smile when he hugged his dark pink heart pillow. Snuggling deeper in the pillows warmth, sighing Jungkook kissed his forehead and his cheek making Jin giggle in response turning his head towards the window. Jungkook went over and slammed shut the curtains so he can sleep in peace.

Jungkook walked out his room and before he can walk down the first step he heard the front door being open. That when he knew that the bastard is home from work and 100% going to kick us out.

The bastard bitch that cause us to suffer for 2 fucking years.......his.... name.....is...............Ken