Best Friend

(A/N - HEY EVERYONE, THIS IS A CHAPTER I WROTE SO PLEASE NO HATE LOL. I WROTE IT FOR A SPECIAL CHAPTER IN MY 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY BOOK WHICH WAS MUST RELEASED A FEW MINUTES AGO.

ALL CHARACTERS ARE THE SAME AGE AS IN THE SERIES. TAKES PLACE AFTER MY FANFICTION 'MOMENT OF REALITY')

Hey everyone, just a heads up before you read on. This is a follow on from a Phinbella one shot I wrote a long time ago. I am planning on rewriting it as there are a lot of mistakes. You can view that one shot in the comments bellow! Enjoy!

"Hey Phineas! Whatcha doing?" Isabella asked in her usual tone and walking up to the two boys sitting under the big tree. "Hey Isabella. At the moment, we're playing on some ideas of what to do today" Phineas replied with a smile. "What are they? Maybe I can help?" Isabella suggested. "Well we have three ideas. Two of which involves a trip to another country. They are pretty complex. The third is less complex but I'm not sure. The others aren't here so I can't ask them and I've asked Ferb and he isn't sure either" Phineas revealed, glancing at Ferb sitting beside him. "Hmm, what is the third idea?" Isabella asked. "Usually, were the ones who comes up with the ideas of what we are gonna build. Even though sometimes, you or one of the others gives us an idea on what to build. But today we was going to let you guys decide on what we should do" Phineas replied. "But, with the other guys not here; I'm not sure what to do now" Phineas added.

"I got an idea!" Isabella piped up. "How about a best-friend day?!" Isabella suggested. "A best-friend day? What's that?" Phineas asked. "It's a day where two best-friends spend the day together. Since there's only three of us, me and you could spend the day together!" Isabella explained. "Huh, that sounds like a great idea. It's something that we haven't done this summer, spending time one to one with each other" Phineas smiled. "But, what about Ferb?" Phineas asked. Isabella's face saddened for a few seconds. Ferb held up his phone to show Phineas. "Oh you're going to hang out with Vanessa today? Okay, I guess I know what we're doing today" Phineas announced.

Half an hour had gone by. Ferb was already gone, leaving just Phineas and Isabella to hang out for the day. The pair agreed to take a walk out to start with. Phineas had never done this before; to spend some time with someone and spend it without building anything. It felt nice to him. Isabella herself loved every second of it. No interruptions, no one about. Just her and Phineas walking and talking genuinely. She felt like she was starting to get to know the other side of Phineas. The side that never gets put out in the open, which is him being laid back and relaxed. As they walked, they talked about anything and everything.

They eventually ended up at the park. It was nice and peaceful which was strange. On a hot day like this, it should be a bit noisy with kids running around screaming and laughing. However, it was the opposite. It was fairly quiet. In fact, the park wasn't very busy at all. Phineas and Isabella got an ice cream and sat down on a bench under the shade of two trees. As Isabella liked her ice cream, she had flash backs of the dream she had. "It's nice and peaceful in the park today" Phineas said with a smile. "Yeah, I love it" Isabella replied. "And I love you too..." Isabella added with a mumble. "What was that?" Phineas asked, looking at Isabella. "Oh, uh nothing, just admiring the view! It's a nice area" Isabella replied.

"Let's go to the spot we've been too a few times. It's a lot nicer there" Phineas points out. Isabella agreed. The spot in question were on a little hill. It had a big tree on the hill. It overlooked the rest of the park which were mainly an open field and the whole of Danville. It was the best area of the whole park. Phineas and Isabella sat down. After a few moments, the laid down and stared at the sky. Whilst they laid next to each other, they continued to talk happily and peacefully. "We go back to school in three weeks" Isabella said. "Oh yeah, heh. Summer seemed to have been so long. But I'm not complaining. It's been the best summer yet" Phineas realised and chuckled slightly. "I agree with you Phineas. You always make summer so fun for me. Thank you for making it my best summer so far this year" Isabella smiled. "It's okay Izzy, I'm glad you've had a great summer" Phineas replied. Isabella blushed slightly at the nickname Izzy. Phineas didn't say it very often but she loved it and always felt loved whenever he said it. Especially since Phineas doesn't have a nickname for anyone else but her. She felt special. "And butterflies, you always give me butterflies" Isabella thought. She knew she had said it before on her birthday a few weeks before. But it was true. No matter where they were or what they were doing, Phineas would always give her butterflies.

They then went on to talk about the sky, the clouds and space. The more they talked, the more Isabella loved Phineas and the day. Isabella felt she was at peace with everything, like nothing else mattered apart from her and Phineas. After a while, Isabella started to realize something. Here she was, with her crush laying next to her and they wasn't getting interrupted by anyone. This was a first. Isabella now knew what she had to do. Nothing is going to get in the way of the one moment, the one thing Isabella has been dying to say to Phineas for the longest time she could remember. It was as if fate were finally giving Isabella an opportunity and she was not going to let it go.

Her nerves kicked in. But she fought hard to get out what she wanted to say. "Uhm, Phineas. I uhh... I have something to tell you" Isabella began. "What is it Isabella?" Phineas asked with a smile. Now she was nervous. The nerves before was nothing compared to them now. Isabella sat up and so did Phineas. "Well, uhm... I uh" Isabella stuttered. Her heart began racing a thousand miles an hour. Thoughts whizzing round her head. The were split into urges and reluctance. This was the moment and even though she was struggling, Isabella wasn't going to let this perfect opportunity go. She not only had to tell Phineas how she truly feels. She needed to tell him how she feels. Isabella took a deep breath to try and soothe her racing heart. "The truth is Phineas is... I have something very personal to tell you. It's a secret and I want to tell you. It's something I've wanted to tell you for so long but... I've never had the chance too and I was scared of how you would react" Isabella began. "It's okay, just take your time. I'm your best friend and I'm sure that whatever it is, I will be totally fine with whatever it is" Phineas reassured with a smile.

"Hoo, okay... The truth is Phineas is... I... Uhm... For a very long time I've... liked you. I mean... like you, like you" Isabella said softly, biting her bottom lip nervously. "You mean... You?" Phineas began, slightly unsure. "Yeah, I uhm... I have feelings for you Phineas" Isabella confirmed. Phineas sat in silence for a few seconds, processing everything. "Wow I... I don't know what to say... Izzy, I have to confess that I... I have feelings for you too..." Phineas replied shyly. Isabella gasped. "You do?" Isabella asked. "Yeah... The thing for me was I was too scared to admit how I felt because your amazing and... I didn't think you would ever like me" Phineas revealed, lowering his head to the floor. "Are you crazy?! You are the most amazing, most wonderful person I have ever met! Who wouldn't like you? The reason why I like you is because your so clever and brave and thoughtful" Isabella insisted. Isabella lifted Phineas' head so he was looking at her. "And the reason why I like you in a different way to most others is that your caring, funny and dreamy" Isabella added. "Dreamy? You think I'm dreamy?" Phineas asked, smiling. Isabella blushed. "Uh-I-Uhm" Isabella stuttered. Phineas chuckled. "It's okay, I was only teasing... But, do you really mean what you said?" Phineas asked. "Of course Phineas" Isabella answered. He smiled in response. "I never would have thought that the most cutest girl I like would ever like me and it turns out, you do and... I'm so happy" Phineas said happily. "Cant be as happy as I am, I've been waiting for years!" Isabella pointed out. He chuckled in response.

"I always said to myself that I would one day make you something that would make you happy. Now I'm making it into a promise" Phineas told Isabella. Isabella smiled and had a flash back of when Phineas said that in her dream. "I don't think you can. The boy I have a crush on admits he likes me too. I don't think I could be any happier" Isabella stated. Phineas shrugged and smiled. "So uhm... What happens now? I mean, what do we do now" Phineas asked. "Well... There is one thing" Isabella replied with a smile. "Yeah?" Phineas replied nervously. Isabella got closer to Phineas, causing his heart to start racing. He tugged at his collar. Isabella's face was a few centimetres away from Phineas' face. "W-what is it?" Phineas asked. "This" Isabella replied and lunged at him and planting a kiss on his lips. The kiss Isabella had been waiting for, for years has finally come true

----------

"Hey Ferb, did you have a good day?" Phineas asked. Ferb blinked in response. He then smirked at both Phineas and Isabella. "What's with the smirk Ferb?" Phineas wondered. "I think today should have been called "It finally happens" day" Ferb replied, causing both Phineas and Isabella blush a deep red...