Always With You PART 1/2

STORY DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, ENJOY!

Isabella walks with her crush, a red head known as Phineas Flynn, it was their 16th summer and Isabella was still trying to get Phineas to notice her. He hasn't changed at all still oblivious and still didn't know the real definition of love. However the good thing is that he never dated anyone because he wasn't ready. Isabella looks up at him his hair was longer and was slightly curved on the tip of his hair, he didn't like to look like a gentlemen but he says that's just what his hair formed to look like and he didn't want to change it. The raven haired girl looks at Phineas her eyes sparkled and she blushes she just loved the way he dressed in summer, he always wore a dark blue shirt with a black leather jacket over it, that jacket made him look like so cute. Isabella moves her hair to the side and she looks down at the ground embarrassed. Phineas turns and looks at her finally breaking the silence, "I'm so happy were done with that year of high school! Now we don't have to go to school until the end of summer! What are you going to do this summer Izzy?" He asks. Isabella was still daydreaming but she snapped out of it when she heard her name, "oh! Just come to your house every day like always!" She laughs embarrassed. Phineas raises an eye brow, "really?" He replies. Isabella blew her hair out of her face, "of course!" She stated. Phineas laughs and hugs her, "you sure? After a while wouldn't it get boring to come see me every day and do the same thing over and over again?" He asks. Isabella punches his shoulder playfully, "how dare you say that! I love seeing you! It would never get boring to come and help you with your projects! That's just you Phineas, the cute amazing inventor I love." She whispers. Phineas eyes grow, "what?!" He asks. Isabella giggles and she blushes putting her hand behind her head nervously, "nothing!" She giggles. Phineas chuckles and takes her hand, "come on let's go! Ferb is waiting for us!" He urges and pulls her to his house. Phineas walks into his backyard where Ferb was drawing some blueprints. Isabella looks at Ferb, "hi Ferb!" She yells. Ferb looks up at Isabella and he waves then went back to drawing. "Hmm usually it's you making the blueprints." Isabella mumbles. "Yeah, but you wanted to go for a walk alone with me remember? So I told Ferb to start sketching some blueprints while I was with you." Phineas replies and walks over to Ferb and sat down next to his brother, "hey Isabella could you go get some wood for me?" He asks. "Anything for you Phineas." She replies and walks out of their backyard and she headed toward the wood pile and she grabs some wood and took it back to Phineas's house she set them down, "this enough?" She asks. Phineas stood up and walks over to the wood he nodded, "perfect! Let's start building!" He shouts excitedly. After an hour the project was done, Isabella looks at the tall building, "what is it?" She asks. Phineas flings his arms in the air, "a watch tower! Come on Izzy!" He shouts and grabs her hand and ran into the tower and took the elevator to the top, Phineas walks over to the porch and he leans against it. Isabella walks up behind him and stood next to him trying to get as close as she could. Phineas turns his head to her and blushes, "what are you doing?" He asks. Isabella giggles and moves away embarrassed, "sorry." She whispers. Phineas chuckles and he grabs her and pulls her to him, "nah it's ok, I thought it was cute!" He admits. Isabella eyes grow and she blushes rapidly, "r-really?" She giggles. Phineas nodded blushing, "plus it's chilly and you're warmth helps." He explains. Isabella looks away and she moves her hair to the side, "I love you." She whispers. "Wait what?!" He gasps."Heh heh, nothing..." She stutters nervously. Phineas shrugs and watches the sun set behind the mountains, beautiful colors started to show. Isabella tries not to squeal and jump up and down. Phineas hears some romantic music out of now where and his eyes grow, "I-I have nothing to do with this." He stutters.Isabella listens to the song, "hmm weird." She gigglesPhineas turns around to see Ferb giving him a thumbs up, Phineas looked at him confused, "what?" He asks him.Ferb smirks and leaves, "have fun!" He chuckles.Phineas raises an eye brow very confused, "I'm so confused. "What was all that about?" Isabella asks.Phineas looks at her, "I have no idea...Ferb is acting strange." He replies. Isabella giggles and turns around, "oh I have something to give you." She whispers and pulls something out of her backpack and handed him a piece of paper, "I drew this for you." She explains. Phineas takes the picture and he looks at the drawing, it was a picture of him leaning against his tree with a wrench and under the drawing it said 'never stop inventing, do what you've always done Phineas and never change. "You're my best friend in the hole world!' Phineas blushes and he looks at her, "you are so amazing." He stated and hugged her tightly. Isabella hugs back, "never change Phinny!" She giggles.Phineas smiles and pulls away he looks at the picture again blushing slightly. Isabella feels a gust of wind and her hair flew forward she gasps noticing that the wind knocked the picture out of Phineas'shand,"oh no!" She shouts.Phineas eyes grow, "don't worry Isabella I'll get it!" He says and jumps off the watch tower he landed on his feet ignoring the pain, he looks around for the paper and he spots it in the road he smiles and ran towards it.Isabella sprinted down the stairs and she ran out of their backyard, "Phineas! Be careful!" She yell,Phineas didn't listen and he walks into the road and picks the drawing up, "don't worry Isabella I got it!" He shouts looking at the drawing smiling widely.Isabella turns to see a truck coming her pupils shrink, "PHINEAS WATCH OUT!" She screams, but it was too late.Phineas looks up to see the big black truck he froze and drops the picture the truck hit Phineas and flung him back making him crash into the ground."PHINEAS!" Isabella screams.