Always With You PART 2/2

RECAP:

"Phineas died 3 weeks ago. I think you need to sit down and relax." He explains. Candace growls, she grabs both of their hands and dragged them outside. "No! He's there! He has wings! I think he's an angel!" She yells frustrated. Linda and Lawrence look at each other as they get dragged out of the house. Linda and Lawrence look around the house, "ok Candace where is this angel Phineas? I only see Buford, Baljeet, Isabella, and Ferb but not Phineas." Linda asks. Candace frowns and she throws her arms around, "but! But! He was here! I swear! I even felt his wings and everything." Candace cries. Linda rolls he eyes, "Candace I agree with your father I think you were imagining things." She stated and walks over to the slide door with Lawrence following. Candace sighs sadly and she falls to her knees. 'maybe moms right, was I just imagining him?' she thought questioning herself. "Wait!" a voice called out nervously.

Linda turns around to see Phineas hovering above the ground. "Phineas?! Lawrence please tell me you see him too." Lawrence nodded, "I see him. But I don't believe my eyes!" Phineas landed he folds his wings and hugs his two parents, "Candace was telling the truth." Was all he said.Candace smiles and she joined the hug. Linda pulls away and she look into Phineas's eyes, "so you're an angel?" She asks wiping the tears off her face. He shrugs, "I am and I'm not. If I was an angel you couldn't touch me, but you just did sooo I'm not the only angel thing about me is the wings." He explains and moves his wing over to show them. Linda was astonished by his wing she felt it's soft feathers, "this is a miracle! My boy has returned to us!" She shouts. Isabella panics when she hears that sentence. 'I hope Phineas doesn't break his promise and goes with them' she thought and walks up Phineas she looks at him and nudges him. Phineas turns and looks at Isabella, "don't worry Izzy I'm not going to break my promise." He admits and hugs Isabella tightly. "What promise?" Linda asks. "I promised Isabella I would stay with her and protect her, she was the one who made me come back. So I have to stay with her and protect her. However now that I know all my family can see me I will come here and visit." He promises. Linda was very sad about this but she hid it with a smile, "ok but don't forget." She whispers and walks back inside. Lawrence ruffles his stepsons hair, "I'm glad you're happy." He admits and follows his wife. Phineas grabs Isabella's hand and he walks over to his friend, "let me guess the wings vanished." "Yep they aren't here anymore." Ferb replies pointing behind the tree. Buford growls angrily and he punches the tree, "no! my amazing dragon wings!" He yowls. Baljeet rolls his eyes and looks at the setting sun, "we should get going, can we do this again someday?" He asks. "I promise." Phineas promises. Baljeet smiles and walks out of his backyard. "Hey nerd wait up!" Buford yells and chases after his nerd. Ferb walks up to Phineas and hugs him, "I guess I'll see you later. Goodnight bro." He whispers. Phineas hugs him back, "goodnight." He replies and pulls away he waves goodbye and follows Isabella to her house. Isabella looks over at Phineas and smiles, "aren't you going to fly?" She asks. Phineas looks at his wings and he shook his head, "I want to feel normal for a bit." He answers as he bounded up to her side and walks next to her. Isabella giggles and leans against him, "you are normal Phineas just because you have wings doesn't make you not you." She explains. "I guess that's true." He chuckles and holds Isabella's hand, "I'm glad you were the one who needed me the most, I like being your protector." He admits. Isabella giggles and she looks down at their hands, 'I love it when he holds my hand, but this is the first time he did it without a reason' she thought blushing rapidly. Phineas and Isabella gets to her house and she opens the door letting Phineas in first. Phineas laughs and walks in, "you know I'm supposed to be the one opening the door for you." He laughs. "To bad I already did it first." She giggles and walks in, "come on let's get to bed." Phineas nodded and follows her upstairs to her bedroom. "Today was really fun! I'm so happy we got the gang back together!" He exclaims. Isabella giggles and she got into bed, "I'm glade too, but I'm worried they might take you from me, now that they know you're back." She sighs. "I won't let them, don't worry." He whispers and fell asleep.