Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not?

Broadwaygirl returns with this Phinbella story... It is quite lengthy but enjoy I haven't Included the less important parts in this version but anyway, ENJOY!

"Hey Phineas! Whatcha doing?"

Yes, you guessed it. That voice was none other than Isabella Garcia-Shapiro. The young girl was dressed in her usual pink dress with a matching pink bow and shoes. She was making her usual trip over to the Flynn/Fletcher household. Her visits always led to her asking her punch line question, then she'll get her answer, then it will follow with her assisting the young boy that she secretly adores and then lastly, she'll go home. But today was different.

Today was the day that she was going to ask if Phineas Flynn would spend some time with her alone. This time she would succeed, unlike the time she asked him out to the movies. Not soon after she got Phineas to say yes, and after he told his brother that he'd see him at home later... poof! Somehow both brothers were combined into one. That was the most bizarre times she's ever spent with the both of them. To this day, she doesn't know how they ever separated.

But never mind all that... this time was going to be different. She's just going to tell him that she wanted to spend time with him, and him alone. No offence to Ferb, of course. So now, we go back to when she asks her most famous question, "Hey, Phineas! Whatcha doing?"

Phineas and Ferb were both just relaxing next to the tree. Very odd considering these two brothers are almost always doing something cool and interesting.

Phineas smiled at her, "Hi, Isabella! Ferb and I are actually just relaxing today."

Isabella frowned, "Why? Are you two feeling all right? You guys never waste a nice summer day like this."

"No, no, we're fine... we had a late night cleaning up the last project we did yesterday, so we're just taking it easy today."

"Oh, okay that's cool," Isabella started tugging on the collar of her blouse, "Um, Phineas?"

"Yeah...?"

"I was wondering... if you're not doing anything tonight, would you like to come over to my house and watch a movie? Just the two of us?"

"Just the two of us? What about Ferb?"

Isabella's heart dropped, "I just thought... that it would be nice if you and I spent some time together... but if you don't want to-"

"On no, it's not that at all," Phineas looked towards his stepbrother, "would you mind, Ferb? Don't want you to feel left out." Ferb just shook his head.

Phineas smiled, "I take it that he doesn't mind. Okay, Isabella I'll see you later tonight then. Is seven alright?"

Isabella had a hard time trying to contain her excitement, "That's fine, Phineas. I'll see you later then. Alright, then... I should go. Bye guys!" "Bye, Isabella!"

Isabella opened the gate back up and exited through it. She hurried home with a little skip in her step. She couldn't believe it! Everything went so well and tonight she'll finally be able to spend some alone time with Phineas.

Right after Isabella left Phineas couldn't help but notice the weird look his brother was giving him. "What?" Phineas asked. Ferb just grinned and stood up.

"What's wrong," Phineas asked, "Are you offended that me and Isabella are going to spend some time without you? Because I can call and cancel if you feel that way." Ferb sighed and started toying with his wrench. Phineas stood up and stood next to his brother "Come on, Ferb. For once, talk to me. What's with that look?" Ferb rolled his eyes, "You're so oblivious, brother." "I'm oblivious? Of what?" "To the fact that you're oblivious..." "I still don't get what you're saying. What did I do that makes me oblivious?" Ferb chucked, "Phineas there's a reason that, Isabella want's to see you alone tonight." "There is?"