12.)

Fosters
As quietly as I could, I unlocked and opened the door. Danni was standing on the other side, waiting for me.
"I was trying to surprise you, baby.", I told her.
"I know but I was too excited, I've been looking out for a car to pull up, I've missed you." She exclaimed, pulling me into her arms.
On her tip toes, she kisses me on the lips and grabs the buckle on my belt.
"What are you doing?" I laughed.
"I've missed you so much, baby.", she whispered into my ear.
"I missed you too baby, but let me take a shower, I've been sitting on a plane and probably smell like outside."
"No baby, I want you just like this. Right now." She said sultrily.
Before I could say anything else she looked me in my eyes and said the magic words, "I want it Daddy".
The next thing i knew, my hands are clasping her ass, as I lift her off of the ground and now the little dress she had on with no panties was up around her waist, and her long chocolate legs wrapped around me. We made love until the sun left the sky, and on what seemed like every part of the house.
"Baby! That was crazy, what has gotten into you?", this is what he said to me as he heavily breathes and released me from the wall I was hoisted up on.
As I head upstairs to take a shower, all I felt was guilt knowing what I had done, but I have no idea what to say to the man I vowed my life to. I can't just pop up with, "hey baby, I cheated on you, but it was with a woman, so it's not really that bad."
But I've also never been dishonest with him before, well certainly not something of this magnitude. Of the things I'm not telling my husband, I should probably include, "I would really like to sleep with her again", and, "By the way baby, she's your personal assistant."
I know it seems crazy, why would you jeopardize all these years of marriage for a short fling. And also in the back of my mind, I can't help but think that if I fallen that easily to temptation, had he?
"What are you doing girl, don't question your husband."
He's never given me any reason to not trust him. I'm just being paranoid because of what I've done.
When I step out of the shower, Ray is standing in the closet,
"What are you looking for?", I ask him.
He looks at me and says, "I've gotta work in the morning and I don't think I have any shirts clean."
I broke in to say, "What! You're going into the office tomorrow, but you just got back.", I whined to him.
He walks to me and gently kisses my forehead and tells me, "someone has to do it, I will try to be home early, I promise." He expressed seriously.
I huff and storm to the hall closet.
"Here, I took them to the cleaners" I say with a frown, as I hand him some of his shirts still in cleaners plastic. He giggled as he puts away the shirts and heads for the shower.
"Ow! Damnit! Babe, I stepped on one of your earrings." He exclaimed.
Before even thinking my ass responded, "that's not mine". "Damn Danielle, what did you just say", I thought.
Knowing it was to late to take it back. I reacted again with, "it must be Kali's she helped me bring bags up when we went shopping and it must've fallen off while she was changing". "Changing!", he stopped me.
"Yes babe that's what girls do, we shop and we try on, what's the big deal?", I tried so desperately to play it off.
I see his shoulders return to normal position and then he giggles a little, "What in the hell did I miss?". "Oh Ray stop",
I say to him. Now I can't help but think what if he's ok with the idea of it though, but how would I even approach him with this?
Ray
As I look down at my phone to push Kalli's extension, I see a note intentionally placed on my phone, "as soon as you get back come to my office, Jones ", I read.
Entering his office, I see a worried look on his face. "Foster, you've gotta fix this, the Mysen company is trying to back out", he said frantically. You've got to talk to the CEO and get him back on board, we have already invested so much money and time in this thing", he explains as he also tells me that I have a meeting with Frank Mysen at 1700 today. "I already told Danielle I'd be home Don, she's going to be pissed."
"We can't lose this account, it doesn't have to be long just use everything you've got to secure the deal Raymond." He says to me. After leaving his office, I walk to Kalli's desk,
" Are you busy after work?" She turns her head slightly to the side and says, "no". "I need you to get a file together and accompany me to the Mysen building after work please. Obviously you'll be compensated for your time." I asked her to follow me into my office so that I could brief her on the meeting we are about to take. She steps into my office with her head down. Trying for any reaction at all I tell her, "So it looks like you and Danielle had some fun". She looked at me quickly with her eyes opened wide and replied, "we just went shopping." I brushed it off and went on to tell her that Danni has her earring, and that I could bring it to her. "Uhm! Kalli, I hope it's not too weird that you and my wife have hung out." I ask. She very calmly replied, "No ray, we're friends, we're all just friends." "With that being said let's get started." She pulls out her notebook and starts taking notes.