11.)

K. Rhodes
"Get out", she yelled at me.
I stood up, looked her in the face and said,"I'll go when you cum", and I pushed her back down on the bed. Let's be honest, she fell on the bed because she wanted to. She's  taller than I am and judging by her physique, she's probably much stronger.
I climbed on the bed and threw her legs apart. She was becoming weaker to my touch by the moment, I was in control. She rolled her eyes back and grabbed the bed spread as I pull her dress just above her hips. I crawl closer to her and make my way to kiss her but she turned her head, so I kissed her  neck.
I wanted to make her wonder what my tongue could do to her treasure, so I licked and slurped on her neck until her body was grinding unknowingly, and yearning for me to please her.
She turned her face back to me and kissed my lips, holding my face with one hand. I kissed her back putting my tongue in her mouth, and she indulged me by massaging my tongue with hers.
I slowly brought my hand down her stomach and to the top of her panties, she anxiously assisted in my hand finding it's way to her entrance.
I slid my fingers inside of her, she took a deep breath. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened, her back arched so she is slightly lifted off the bed. I slid my fingers in and out of her several more times before taking them out and placing them in her mouth. She licked and sucked her juices off.
Before she knew it she was completely under my control, and I was surprising myself. I'd never been with a woman before, but I just did to her what I know I would want. Excited, I started pulling off her panties all together, I could tell she wanted me right then. I hovered over her midsection, beginning to kiss her navel and make my way lower. Now staring her waiting, moist, pulsating peach right in the face; I was about to do the unthinkable, and it felt so natural. I dove in, my lips met her opening, and I let out a small breath causing her to move and moan. I opened my mouth and placed my tongue under her clit and slowly moved it from bottom to top. Her moaning turned me on so I started giving her everything i had. She is pushing into the back of my head and slightly pulling my hair. I felt her moving away so I placed my hand on her stomach and proceeded to please her.
I could tell she was nearly at her peak, when her phone rang. She jumped as if someone had just turned the door handle causing me to stop. I came up and she looked at me and then frantically felt around for her phone.
"Hello-hey baby I miss you so much", she says looking me directly in my face. I'm not going to lie, I wonder if she could miss him as much if I was still between her legs. I like a challenge, it may have even just been jealousy that moved me to crawl up to her and attempt to push her back down. She resisted at first but with one hand holding the phone I had the power plus she had to try and remain quiet. Once I finally got her on her back, and before she had time to move, I had my tongue back between her legs. I don't know what he was saying to her but in a moment, she tensed up and told him, "ok baby, I'll see you then, I-I love you too", and she hung up the phone. She instantly went back to moaning, her body shifting slightly as I feel her reaching her climax and she belted out, "ssshhhiiiiiitttt!!!!!!".
Her body lay on the bed for a few seconds before she curled away from me. In tears, she asks me, "what did we just do?". And crying a bit harder now was able to ask, "What am I going to tell my husband?"
In my best efforts to console her I told her, "You don't have to tell him anything", I continued on, "You didn't do anything, I did. You're too beautiful to cry, so please don't!". She tried to convince me that she needed to tell him, but I just don't see why! Although she has no idea, he too has his secrets. I ask her, "does he know that I'm here?".
"Yes."
"What does he think we're doing?"
"He knows we were shopping".
"Well then, we went shopping, that's all", I paused. "Right Danielle?" I waited for a reply. Nothing. "I enjoyed myself", I said to her. "I think you did too, I may have to get my weave redone. She smiled a little, "I'm sorry", she said bashfully. I pushed her hair over her shoulder, and told her we should get dressed and talk. She agreed; so we dressed and went down stairs and sat at the table. I asked her what she was feeling and she responded, "guilt", to no no shock to me. And like a broken record, I told her the same thing I had told her husband, "it doesn't ever have to happen again", even though I didn't really want that. I laid my hand on top of hers and told her, "we could just be friends, but what I don't want, is for this to make us never speak to each other again". She agreed that since Ray and I work together that, not speaking would just be weird. I stuck my hand out to her, "friends". She shook my hand, "friends", she said back.