3.)

K. Rhodes

"Girl I'm telling you, I couldn't walk when he was done." "Ew, Bitch you nasty." My roommate April makes her sex life no secret. She  is convinced that it was meant for everyone to have a bite, if you know what i mean. But I dont judge she's grown and responsible and I've known her forever. As i'm attempting to leave this conversation, She stops me and asks if I'm interested in anyone. I told her no, but she knows me better than that. She called me out, got all in my face asking a million questions. "Who is he?" "Is he chocolate?" "Is it big?". Im like "April, Chill girl I told you there isn't anybody". We both know I'm lying but she knows she isn't getting any information from me tonight so she slaps me on the ass and goes on to her room. I won't lie and act like A didn't get my wheels turning. Yea he's married but there isn't any harm in looking him up, just finding out what he's really about. Getting on facebook i typed in Raymond Foster, and there he is. I clicked on his profile, and immediately a picture popped up of him, and im assuming his wife. As i continue digging, I find that he's thirty-one years old and loves baseball, I think he coaches his nephews team. I closed my computer, because i feel i may have taken it too far, I just brush it off as curiosity though.

R. FOSTER

"Now this is how i should wake up every morning." I said laying on my back breathing hard she layed next to me wiping her mouth. Danni hits me softly on the arm and gestures me that it's now my turn. Of course i obliged, and we engaged in many other acts before i went to work. Naturally I look for Kalli as i'm getting off of the elevator, but she wasn't at her desk. Just as I'm Walking into my office, i see her running in franatic and frustrated. I call her into my office to see if everything was ok, when she nearly fell apart trying to explain how terrible her day had started out. She's repeatedly apologizing, "I'm so sorry", "please forgive me, It'll never happen again." I try and calm her down and let her explain what's going on. She tells me how her car had been acting up and i guess today it had finally given up. She explained how she had to take an Uber to get to work, and how she was going to have to take one home. Although i'm sure she could afford it i joked that she couldn't and offered to drive her myself. She declined the first time, but i didn't take no for an answer. My nephews team had practice today at six, i had to be there on time. after a long day of work i went to her desk, "Hey i was thinking maybe we could leave early, my nephew has a game i have to be at" I told her. she responded "sure let me get my things".

 After waiting on her to grab her stuff, we walked outside to my car. I opened the door for her, which she commented, "thank you" i went back to my side and started the car. After asking directions to her house, she asked what my nephew plays and i told her and metioned that i coach. She smiled, "i love a man thats good with kids, do you have any?"."Um no" I replied, adding," and to be honest i really dont want any but the wife does. I'll do anything to make the queen happy". She nodded, "well if i were her i wouldn't force you into something you dont want, kinda sounds selfish to me". Not knowing how to respond i stayed quiet the rest of the ride while she looked out the window. We pulled up at her apartment complex, I saw a group of guys outside sitting on the steps. "Do you want me to walk you in?" i asked,  "um no im fine".
I unbuckled my seat belt and got out and headed to her side opening her door."im just going to walk you just incase".  I let her lead the way and I followed her up the stairs past the group. Now walking in silence to her door, she stuck her key in, "thank you mr.Foster i really appreciate you taking me home and walking me up." i nodded,  "it's no problem i was glad to do it". I watched her walk in and wave before closing the door.  I started walking back down the stairs one of the guys stopped me,"hey man, I wouldn't mess with her, you don't know what you're getting yourself into." 

I'd never let anyone's opinion form what i think of another person, so i decided not to, plus, I'M MARRIED! And for whatever reason as much as i tell myself that it doesn't in fact change how i feel about  Ms. Kalli. As soon as im turning the corner to leave from her house, i hear a phone ringing and automatically knew it had to be hers. I felt for it between the seats, and there it was. I turned the car around took it up to her door, but it was taking a while for her to answer the door. She finally answered the door, wrapped in a robe. I tell her "I'm so sorry to interrupt, but you left your phone in my car." She thanks me while putting  forth every effort to keep her robe closed, all the while im hoping it falls completely off of her. I try my hardest to look away but i know it's too late, she saw me staring. I hand her back her phone and put my face down like a puppy that has done wrong and begin walking away. She stops me, "Hey do you think you could bring me home tomorrow, only if it's not too much trouble?". Obviously, i said yes and asked her if she needed me to pick ker up before work, to which she said "no, my roommate will bring me." She said thanks, and i rushed off to practice.