10.)

K. Rhodes
I was honestly surprised by his answer, he didn't give the typical excuse. You know the, "she changed", or, "she doesn't have sex with me anymore". He simply stated that despite his love for her, he had to have me. I wish I didn't feel the same way, but I can't help myself. When he touches my body I feel electricity and every time I see him I can feel all of the pleasure that he brings me. He changed the subject quickly, I guess to steer off any awkwardness. As he spoke I just looked at him but didn't really listen, I just wondered what it would be like if I didn't have to be his secret. I wondered if he would feel the same way about me that that he feels about her. Would he brag on me the same as her?
"Kal!"
"Kal!" I hear him calling my name, but it took me a moment to come out of the trance.
"Damn I know I'm not he most interesting person to talk to but you could at least act like it", he chuckled softly.
"Wow! I'm so sorry it's not you, I was just thinking about something", I said, trying to escape to my desk. Stopped by his voice though, I hear, "I'm going to Florida next Wednesday , obviously for business, and when I come back I have to go to Dallas the following Weekend. I can't take you to Florida, too many associates from the office will be there, but I'd like for you to go to Dallas with me", he says.

I look at him confused, honestly I felt a little cheap. Although I really wanted to just tell him yes, I instead said, "I don't think that's a good idea." He was disappointed but said that he respected whatever I wanted. I left his office and we didn't speak again.

K. Rhodes
Now that my car is fixed, I can finally do the simple things I need done without having to go straight home. I desperately needed to do some grocery shopping, and what better time than a Tuesday afternoon to do just that. Apparently, Mrs. Foster had the same idea, because that is exactly who I ran into in the frozen vegetables.  As if I could run away now, I try and turn away calmly but quickly. Not a chance, she called out to me, "hey--Kelly". I turned back to her trying to appear surprised. "Whoa, hey Danielle, it's really weird seeing you here."
"It's target", she replied, "everyone goes to target."
"Yeah I guess you're right-- oh by the way it's Kalli",  I chuckled innocently.
She apologized and continued on asking me if Ray had told me that he was leaving to Florida on Wednesday, which he obviously had. She really seemed open to me. I keep thinking how wrong it is to be staring this woman in the face when I'm quite certain that I'm going to sleep with her husband again. As she tells me how sad she is that he's leaving, I insist that I must go. But apparently not soon enough
"Kal, would you like to go shopping"?
As much as I'd love to say no, instead I smile and say, " of course".

A couple days go by and Ray leaves for Florida. No sooner than he's gone, a text from Dani:
"I really wanna go shopping, I honestly don't know what to do without Ray here."

I'm just thinking, "girl he goes to work every day", but I'm not an asshole so I kept it to myself.

Instead I figured, "I can't work if he's out of town anyway, and I do want a new dress."
I arrive at their home she invited me in and offers me tea, but it was too weird and she's way too perfect. I tried to act unimpressed but the house was absolutely beautiful, "of course her perfect ass decorated it herself", I scoffed under my breath.
I had to bring myself back because I was salty at this woman for no reason. We took her car and went to the mall, I found it funny that her motto was, "if it ain't on sale, it ain't for me", because I thought she was bougie. After talking quite a bit I had begun to warm up to her. We tried on so many clothes and I bought way more than I had bargained for. We talked a lot and sat down to eat! I watched her eat like I'm some sort of weirdo, but I do that to everyone. After joking about how all of the clothes we had just bought aren't going to fit after all of this food we'd just consumed, we headed back to the house.

We sat around for a while, then she jumps up and started grabbing all of the bags to go upstairs. She waves me to come on, so I kick off my shoes and grab the rest of the bags and followed her up.
I reached the top of the stairs and didn't see her. I hear her voice call from a room at the end of the hall, "I'm in here, just come in". I push the door back with the bags in my hand, and I see her standing in front the mirror in only her underwear.
I pretended I didn't want to look, but when she saw me looking at the floor she says, "girl we've got the same stuff, why are you looking away like a little kid". I laughed as I looked up at her, I don't know girl, ignore me."
She asked if I was going to try my stuff on. I wrinkled my nose a bit, "nah", I replied, I'm tired. But of course she persuaded me to anyway.
The real reason I didn't want to was because her body was so amazing, I couldn't take off my clothes in front of someone so perfect. Dani is tall, her skin a creamy chocolate, her lips so plump, and her breast the perfect size.
She asked me to zip her dress, and insisted that I try on the red dress I picked up earlier. I dig through a couple bags and pull it out and lay it at the foot of the bed. As my goofy ass is trying to come out of my shirt I get stuck by my earring and have to be saved by Dani.
She takes a step back and looks at me and says, " oh my god, how is your stomach so flat", and, "wow your ass is amazing".

I smiled because it did make me feel good knowing that she felt the same way about me as I did her. I look at her and reply, "are you kidding me, your body is flawless". And then we raved on for a couple minutes about how much we wish we had each others bodies. 

As we're laughing she steps forward and accidentally kicks the corner of the bed. I think it hurt too bad to say anything but her mouth was open, but only a few squeals and air came out. When she finally gained her composure, she looked at me and said, "is it bleeding?". I knelt down and looked at it and told her no, but I know how terrible that feels.
She plopped down on the bed and I'm still kneeling in front of her, and I can see up her dress. Even though I had just seen her almost naked, there was something about being able to see what I wasn't supposed to, that really turned me on. My face turned straight I stared at her thigh, I put my hand on it and slowly slid my hand up her inner thigh......