Nine

ISLE'S NOTEBOOK PART 1

Remember, You can't love

Remember, too always keep your past a secret.

Remember too never let anyone, espically your bonded partner know what you are.

They may see you as the enemy instead of there ally. Keep this in mind and you will live.

Bye for now Micha. Keep Vulpes close too you, you'll need her one day.

  "Micha. Hey brat, we need too be getting up" Micha groaned at Levi's voice. She felt the covers get pulled off her, but she snatched them away and curled back in a ball in them. "Let me sleep" she said, eyes still closed. "For just another ten hours. Thanks" Micha got comfy in her spot in the bed and curled into a ball. She heard Levi's signature scoff. "Brat! As your Captain and-"  he paused and looked down at me. Micha knew what he ment. She sighed as she reluctantly sat up. "Your wondering what we are" she said without looking at him. "H-" Levi started But Micha stopped him from finishing his sentence. "I just do" she said as she got up and stretched. She was in a knee lenght Paka like dress that had short sleeves. Levi watched Micha get dressed as he finished putting on his cravat. "We've had sex and we share the same bed Together. We've kissed, mostly made out more then once. What do we call us?"

  Micha dreaded those words. She then remembered what Vanga had told her. She couldn't tell Levi who she was. And worse, Micha now knows who her Bonded partner is. Levi. Fucking Lance Corparol Levi. The person she had known for at least 3 months and going into 4. She has had sex with him, slept with him, and made out with him. But after all that, she could never truly call him a lover, only a partner she is bounded too for life. If that partner rejects her, she'll die from depression. And one day, she will pass away. Micha's stomach twisted at the thought. And if the partner died, she'll die immediately.

  Already Micha wanted too die. How could she tell Levi they could never truly be together, but are forever bonded? She already knew that he liked her, what would happen if she couldn't like him back? She'll die, and she doesn't want too force Levi into a bonded relationship where he couldn't love her and couldn't leave her side. "Levi" Micha choked. Her voice cracked. Levi looked at her with the bored expression he always put in, but it was soft when he looked at Micha. He got up and say by the Asian girl. His eyebrows scrunched up in worry.

  Micha's face looked like she'd seen a Ghost. "What's wrong?" Levi asked in concern as he put the back of his head on her forehead too feel if she had a fever, since she was sweating. But her face didn't feel warm. He checked her pulse with two fingers on her wrist. Nothing. "Micha" he said desperately as he turned the girl too him. Tears fell down her face. That shocked Levi, Micha hadn't cried in months. It was unsettling. Levi whipped the Tears off her cheeks. "Please tell me what's wrong, the more I know the better I can help you" he said as he brought Micha into a hug. They still had a 20 minutes before they left on the mission.