Chapter 7

Sofia's POV

When I woke up the next morning I noticed I had been sleeping for almost 15 hours. I took a shower before getting dressed and walked downstairs. I heard someone moving around so I stopped and listened, but could smell Jasper almost right away.

Entering the kitchen I found him making breakfast and couldn't keep the smile of my face. He turned around when he heard me and greeted me.

"Morning.." I greeted as well.

"I'm making breakfast for you." He stated proudly.

"I can see that. You are spoiling me." I told him, but I wasn't complaining.

"Nah. I just couldn't stay at the house anymore and I hope you don't mind that I came over here?" He asked me.

"Not at all. You are always welcome." I told him. "Why didn't you want to be at home?" I wondered.

"It's difficult with everyone's emotions.." He told me. "But I guess I have to try and go home in a little while. I got a text about the wolves wanting to kill Bella." He explained.

"Woah.. Why?" I wondered.

"They think she's carrying a monster that's going to kill everyone as soon as it comes out." He told me while rolling his eyes. Then he placed the breakfast in front of me and I dug in.

"That's stupid." I mumbled around the rood.

"I agree. And it makes it even more difficult for everyone when we're not able to go out and hunt in fear of them attacking." He told me with a sigh.

I was quiet for a moment. I knew how to help them. I had some blood stored in case I needed it. Both human and animal blood, and I would be able to run out to get more since I was so much faster then them.

"What are you thinking?" He asken when I had been quiet for a while.

"I have an idea." I told him and finished the last of the food. I put the plate away and told him to follow me. I led him down to the basement and opened a fridge filled with animal blood. His eyes went wide and he looked at me.

"Do you think it's enough for a while?" I asked him.

"Yes!" He hugged me. I hugged back and we started packing up everything to take it over to his house.

After we had done that we put everything in the car and drove away. We grabbed all the blood and walked to the door. Jasper showed me where we could put it so that it didn't go bad. While he did that I went upstairs to look for everyone else. Everyone looked over at me when I appeared and quietly greeted me. They all looked half starved. I made eye contact with Carlisle and asked him to follow me.

"How are you?" I asked him when we stepped outside of the living room.

"Stressed. I don't know what we are going to do about the wolves. Or everything else for that matter." He confessed and rubbed his left temple like he had a headache.

"Maybe I can help with one thing." I told him and grabbed his hand and led him downstairs to where Jasper was. He looked confused until we showed him the animal blood. His eyes went a little wider and he looked at Jasper and then over at me.

"I had some stored in case I would need it for something." I told him. "I hope it helps a little."

"Thank you!" He said sounding emotional and gave me a tight hug.

"Of course. You're my friends. I can't let you starve." I stated and hugged him back.

All three of us went back upstairs to join the others. Rosalie and Emmett was sitting close to Bella, Edward was standing in a corner brooding and Esme and Alice were no where to be seen. I could also see Bella's wolf friend sleeping on the floor.

"Is everything all right?" Esme asked Carlisle when she entered the room.

"Yes. Sofia brought us all some animal blood so we don't have to go out to hunt and try to avoid the wolves." He told her with a small smile.

Everyone looked at me and thanked me except for Edward who was still just standing there like a statue. They all went downstairs to take care of their thirst, and came back after only a few minutes, looking healthier.

"How are you doing today?" I asked Bella.

"I'm all right. I feel stronger then I used to." She told me quietly.

"That's good." I smiled a little a her. She smiled hesitantly back.

I took a seat next to Jasper and leaned against him. He playfully rolled his eyes at me and put an arm around my shoulders.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked bluntly and gestured to Edward.

"Who cares.." Jasper snorted.

"Nothing." Edward said shortly and left the room.

"Grumpy.." I muttered.

After a while Bella fell asleep and we were all quiet just listening to her breathing and Jacob snoring. Then I remembered something that I had forgotten to tell them, so I decided to take care of it for them.

"Well.. I have som things to do, so I'll see you all later." I told them while standing up from the couch.

"Where are you going?" Jasper asked me, while following me to the door.

"Home." I told him.

"Can I..? I mean.. Do you mind if I come?" He stuttered.

"Of course. " I linked my arm with his, and we walked out to the car.

We arrived at my place and walked inside. I explained to Jasper that the Volturi needs to be informed when a dhampir is created so no one will mistake them for an immortal child, in case he or she is seen by another vampire before they are full grown.

"Wow.. I haven't thought about how little me and the others actually know about our world." Jasper told me.

"I've noticed..." I smiled, before taking out my phone and dialing the number to Italy.

"Hello. How may I help you?" A young woman answered in Italian.