Chapter Eighteen - Lunch with the Billionaire

Start from the beginning

Oh shit! Nagsisimula na itong maningil. Well, he bought her the building anyway, might as well humor him. Nilapitan niya ito but stopped few meters away. Jesus! I’m not good at this.

“Closer.” Mahinang sabi nito. She can already see the fire in his eyes. She can even feel the electric pull between them. Lumapit siya hanggang sa isang pulgada nalang ang layo nito sa kanya.

“Good. Now where’s my kiss?” Bulong nito na nag ibayo ng kakaibang sensasyon sa kanyang katawan. He looked at her with smoldering eyes. Just do it, Gaby! One kiss won’t harm!

Nang pumikit na siya para halikan ito ay biglang pumulupot ang mga bisig nito sa bewang niya. Their lips met halfway. Oh, he is such a good kisser! No wonder ang daming babaeng nagkakandarapa dito. He can melt even her senses.

Now this kiss was different from the one they shared at the parking lot. This one was slow and passionate. His lips teasing softly and tenderly. His tongue tasting the contour of her lips that made her moan. She parted her lips and welcomed his mouth. Then he was kissing her possessively, demandingly that caused her knees into jelly.

Hindi kailanman niya inisip that a kiss can affect her so much that she wanted Greg to kiss her forever. Her hands found its way to his nape and grabbed his hair that made him moan inside her mouth.

Naramdaman nalang niyang nakalapat na ang  likod niya sa dingding, Greg’s body covering her entirely. She can even feel his arousal against her belly that made her feel a thrill of heat somewhere in her stomach. Holy Moses.

They were having the time of their lives nang biglang tumunog ang tiyan niya. Panira naman ng mood ‘tong mga alaga ko oh? Greg stopped kissing her but never left her mouth. “Do you have any idea the effect you can have on me?” bulong nito while his lips softly caressing the corners of her mouth.

She had no idea what to say. She was still dazed by the kiss they just shared. Lumayo ito sa kanya, looking at her eyes with longing and… lust. “Are you hungry?”