The forgotten past part 2

Max's POV:
She ran away crying, I have to go after her!
"Emily! Emily! Wait!"
She ran over to the brew, she stopped by the end, and looked over at me. "What?! What do you have to say to me!" She says angry.

I sat down on the brew and said: "i don't know, I don't know what to say. The truth is that I've had a crush on you since first grade! And I still have!"
"Really?" She says.

I looked up at her "yes really!"
I started walking against her, with tears in my eyes.

Emily's POV:
He had tears in his eyes.
"I'm sorry, I've been an idiot!" He says.

I ran over to him, and kisses him. I've had a crush on him since forever, but I thought he just saw me as a friend.

Now I know that he have feeling for me to. I love the way he comments on everything I say, in an sarcastic way, and our indie joke. I can't imagine to be with someone else.

He lifted me up, and carried me on his back all the way home to his house. He live just by the brew, so it wasn't a long walk.

Max's POV:
I carried her all the way home to my house.
When we came home, we walked in to my room. We watched a movie, but in the middle she started teasing me. She put her hand on my inner thigh, and bend over me to turn of the light, teasing me even more.

Emily's POV:
I know that he hates that I tease him, so that's just what I did. When I bent over to turn of the light, he grabbed my face and we started making out. He took of my top, and I unzipped his jeans, we took of the rest of our clothes, now we just had our underwear on. He started kissing down my body, and up again to my neck. It started to get rough,

"I love you so much Emily" he said between the moans.
I smiled; " I love you too max"
Suddenly I felt something down there, he had a boner....
We turned around (so I was on the bottom) and he took of my underwear.
And you know. We had sex.

After we were done, we smiled and kissed again. Right now I couldn't be happier...