the forgotten past part 1(max imagine)

Emily's POV: I'm walking across the schoolyard Reading a book called "fangirl" It was my friend Alex who sugessed it for me.

it's my first day at high School today, and I'm a little nervous. All of a sudden, a boy bumped into me. It was Max, the Schools fuckboy.

"oh Em! are you starting on high School now? i still see you as a little kid" Max says while laughing.

I give him a *you're a big asshole* look and say: " haha, you are so funny! I'm just a year younger than you. stop that bullshit!"

Max's POV:'

i bumped into emily, we used to be friends, actually bestfriends! but something happened, and I don't know what. she was like a little sister to me.

i really miss her, but i need to act cool. she gives me an ugly look, and says; "haha, you are so funny! I'm just a year older than you! stop that bullshit!"

"wow, you've got a big mouth since i talked to you, i hear. what are you Reading? let me see that.... fangirl, interesting." well i should get going, i have football practice. bye"

"bye" emily says while rolling her eyes at me.

Emilys POV: ugh! Max is so annoying! but I really miss him! He was like a big Brother to me, I want what we had back.

it wasn't something romantic, we were just like Brother and sister.

i walk in to the classroom, and sist Down on one of the desks that are avalible. "hi!" Alex says while she's running to get the seat besides me.

"sooo i saw you talking to Max... what was that all about?" she says.

" oh that? he bumped into me, and we just started taking. he is still annoying"

" hah! tell me about it." Alex says while rolling her eyes,

after first lession, I walk With Alex to the lockers. Max is coming against us, he grabs my hand and asks if he can talk to me. He takes me to an empty classroom.

Max's POV:

I take Emily to an empty classroom, and starts talking "I really miss you, I miss being Your friend, and i miss Our weekly walks. i miss all of it! -

- I know that i have a reputation that says that I'm a fuckboy. but trust me, I'm not! I haven't even gotten my first kiss yet!"

Emily's POV:

Max tells me that his reputation is fake, and that he hasn't even gotten his first kiss yet.

"really?! wow, so it isn't true?" i ask

he looks at me and say With tears in his eyes " no, no it isn't true! trust me!"

I trust him, he asks me if I want to og for a walk later, we agree to meet in the park at four.

*lets skip from School to the walk, thats more exiting*

I'm in the park waiting on Max. I see him running against me.

i smile and say: "hi! so you're a good runner huh?"

he smirks, and says: " you think so? I've been working out a lot lately."

" I can see that!" i say and laugh.

he's blushing, " don't do that! you know exactly how to make me embarrassed!"

we both laug.

we start walking in silence.

Max lookes at me, and ask; " so how was the first day of high School?"

" it was okay"

"just okay? what happened?"

"nothing" i say.

"oh come on, I know you! I know when there is something wrong." Max says.

"okay okay! i give up! it's just that. Meeting you again was hard. i really miss you Max"

" I miss you too" he says smiling.

out of nowhere he kisses me. i push him away, and run of crying.

how could he do that?! he just told me that he wasn't a fuckboy, and now he kisses me! WTF!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you liked part one, I'm really bussy tomorrow, so I'm going to Write part two on tuesday.