Marvey imagine part 1

(Y/N = your name, Y/f/n = your Friends name)
This is kind of a imagine about both, soooo enjoy
-------------------------------------------------------
You and Max is a couple, everyone loves you, and tells you that u are relationship goals.
You guys has been dating for 6 months now.

Y/N POV: I'm waking down the street, I decide to go to the park, and buy some ice cream. I was supposed to go over to Max's house but no one was home.
So I'm just taking a walk instead. It's October, so it's kinda cold outside, but that's not stopping me from getting ice cream!

I'm reaching for the door in to the ice cream shop, but suddenly I hear a girl laughing. It's sounds like Y/f/n and....

MAX?!......

My eyes start tearing up, they're kissing!
"Max?! How could you!?" I said screaming.

Max's POV:
"Max?! How could you?!" I hear Y/N say.
She's crying, and started running. I start running after her.
"Y/n! Y/n! wait! Let me explain!

" okey, explain then!" She says angry.
I looked down on my shoes, and said;
" it just happened, we just hang out and then I kissed her. I'm sorry"

She looked even more angry,
" you're sorry?! Is that all you have to say?! We're sooo over Max!"

Wait what? She's breaking up with me? But it's really a good thing though, because I think I'm falling in love with y/f/n.

I feel that my anger is crawling up inside me;
" fine! We're over! I didn't love you anyways!" I said.

She started crying. Maybe I was a little too hard on her?.

"Fine! We're over Max! Bye!

Y/n POV:
Me and max, we are not a couple anymore, I feel empty. I'm sitting in my room, just thinking.
Max's stuff is here. I should go over with it.

I walk across the street, to the mills house. I ring the doorbell with tears in my eyes.
Luckily it's not max who's opening the door, it's  Harvey.

Harvey's POV:
I stand in the door just looking at y/n, I can see that she has tears in her eyes.
"Are you here to see max?" I ask.

"No, I just came by to drop of his stuff. I really don't want to see him right now." She says, and a tear is dripping down on her cheek

"Why are you crying?" I ask her.

"Max and I broke up, he kissed y/f/n in the park."

I'm shocked, max kissing another girl? I thought he loved y/n....

"Why would he do that?"

She says with a shaken voice;
"He said he never loved me"

I feel so bad for her. I walk outside, and hug her. How could max be so rude.

Y/n POV:
Harvey stepped out and hugged me. He knows me so well, that's exactly what I needed right now.
"Thanks" I say.
"Thanks for what?"
" for giving me the kind of support I need."
"You're welcome" he says, then he kisses me on the forehead.

Harvey's POV:
Y/n is so cute, I've always liked her, but I kept quiet, because I didn't want to ruin for she and max.

I've been depressed because of that, and y/n's support is the only thing that has helped me trough all this years. But she didn't know the real reason to my depression though.

She's my hero.

Y/n POV:
We are just standing here hugging, like son weirdos. But this feels right, I think about me and Harvey and I like the thought. It just seems right. Harvey is kinda shy, so I'm just making the move and kiss him.