Chapter 1 & 2: The Break-up and The Kiss

Start from the beginning

I walked towards Sehun's bathroom door when I heard a girl's voice singing while taking a shower?

I shot Sehun a cold glare and he just ignored me. I quickly opened the bathroom's door and a high-pitched scream echoed inside the bathroom. Shit! I'm right and it hurts to think that Sehun was with this girl last night..

“Jaehee... I can explain.” Sehun said, approaching me and held my hand.

I removed his hand from my hand aggressively and took out the cake from the box and threw the cake straight at Sehun' face. I'm sorry for wasting the cake you made, Kyungsoo oppa.

“Happy 3rd year Anniversary, Ex-boyfriend!” I yelled, emphasizing the word ‘Ex-boyfriend’. I tried controlling my anger not to burst. I don't want to create any noise here and disturb Aunt Sara downstairs. “Another thing, here's my gift!” I yelled, then threw the gift straight into his forehead. Haha! GOAL!

I quickly run downstairs and immediately bid goodbye to Aunt Sara. I exited their house and got inside the car.

“Let's go to the convinience store! Hurry!” I commanded to the driver.

No question asked, the driver started driving our way to the convenience store. It only took minutes when we arrived there. I got off the car and told the driver to leave me here alone. He insists at first, but obeyed afterwards.

It's already night time so it's supposed to be dark but I can manage to take care of myself. I entered the convenience store, and I heard the soft bells jingled as I entered. I walked towards the ‘Beverage section’ and took a large bottle of beer and vodka then paid it over the counter.

I exited the convenience store and went to a nearby playground and sat on a swing and enjoyed my own company. The park is much better than going to the bar. I hate crowded and such noisy places, anyway.

•Narrator•

Jaehee proceeded drinking her alcoholic beverages. She really was drunk after finished drinking a large bottle of vodka alone. She really felt dizzy and her vision was unclear, it's blurry. She wanted to forget and move on but it wasn't that easy. Sehun was a good childhood friend of her and that's why she fell in love with him. Fortunately, Sehun accepted her love confession and they become a great couple after that. Months later, Jaehee got really busy with all her school president's stuffs and forgot to give Sehun a little of her time. That's also the time when Sehun rebelled, and decided to look for another girl who has time for him.

Feeling dizzy, she stood up and begun walking by her own. It was difficult for her to walk in that state. She's really drunk, that's why when she walks, she's unbalanced and might hit the ground any moment.

In a distant, she noticed someone standing, leaning against the bricked wall at the narrow lane. The charismatic stranger was wearing a knitted hat, a checkered poloshirt, a black pants and a pair of black sneakers as well.

“Hey you!” Jaehee yelled like a crazy teenager, while pointing her finger to that particular stranger.

Jaehee walked towards the stranger and when she was near the stanger, her legs softened, like a jelly. She almost fell on the ground if it wasn't for the charismatic stranger who caught Jaehee in his arms and helped her stand but Jaehee's legs still can't stand on it's own, that's why the stranger didn't remove his hands from Jaehee's waist.

Jaehee kept her eyes shut and smiled like a kid. “My savior...” She whispered under her breath as she rested her head on the charismatic stranger's hard chest. “Hey Mr. Stranger..” She said, lifting her head, and still, her eyes were closed. “Can you do me a favor and..” she paused, sniffing. “..kiss me?”

“Can you do it.. Please..” Jaehee said, with her tears slowly rolling down on her cheeks. “I wanted to feel I'm loved.. just for tonight.” She continued.

Without any response, the charismatic stranger bit his lower lip and examined Jaehee's angelic and innocent face. He pinned Jaehee against the bricked wall and gave a peck on Jaehee's lips before wiping away her tears using his thumbs. He placed his palm on bricked wall before leaning in again and started to give Jaehee an incredible, long, deep, and passionate kiss. Probably the kiss she had never received from Sehun.

The kiss was full of love, tenderness, and passion for the both of them. If Jaehee could only see this beautiful scene with her naked eye, she will definitely cherish this moment in her heart.

Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ

Hi~ So how was the 1st and 2nd chapter? Is it a crap? I'm sorry about, but don't worry I'll try my best to make this fic a lot better. :) Anyway, please wait for my next update. Don't forget to vote and comment as well. Thanks! ^^

•×LuHainne