Chapter 24: Trust

SO FUCKING IMPORTANT!!!!So from what has been happening I can definitely say that I am no longer obsessed with Choey. Yes I still definitely respect them and am a fan of them but I'm just not as obsessed with them as I used to be.
I recently went through an Outsiders faze, then a Johnny Depp faze and now I've slipped back into my old 5sos obsession. I've always loved and respected them and when they first started in 2011 I was ABSOLUTELY obsessed with them. As I got older it kind of faded, and then like recently (as in like about two, three months ago) I came across some of their music on Spotify and their old videos came up on my recommend on YT. So yeah that's that, I'm not to sure if I should continue with this book so please if u want me to continue comment and I'll think about it.
Now on with the story...

Bree's POV

"OH COME ON REALLY" I yelled as the bottle I just spun landed on Hunter.

"Yep, come on sweet cheeks" Hunter smirked.

Joey was a little ticked off with that name but I gave him a look that said 'don't worry I won't do anything'

As Hunter and I leaned into the circle, I quickly swerved to the side and kissed his cheek instead.

There was no way in hell I was kissing that Fuckboy, he's a friend but not in that way.

I smiled as I sat back down with a smile on my face from what I had done and Hunter sat back down with a 'humff'.

It was now Hunter's turn to spin the bottle. As the bottle was spinning I couldn't help but laugh, knowing that it would have to land on one of the boys.
And it did, in fact it landed on Blake. As the best friends looked at each other, they made a face. Everyone could clearly see it was a face of disgust, and to that we all laughed... a lot.

The boys kissed but only on each other's cheeks.

----------

Later that night, around 9:45 pm, I got bored so I decided to go for a wonder around the hotel.

*little bit of a time skip*

As I was walking back to my room, someone's arms snaked around my waist.

"Hi sweet cheeks"

"Hunter. Hi" Anyone with hint of a brain, could hear how fake that "hi" was. But not Hunter.

"So what's a pretty girl like you walking these halls alone, huh?" He was acting really weird and I did not like it.

"I was bored so I decided to take a walk" I just shrugged and kept my eyes on the floor.

"Well why don't I keep you company?" He asked.

I mean, I am bored so why not?

"Umm sure" I answered nonchalantly.

"Good, my room?" He smiled.

"I guess, I mean everyone else is in bed so yeah you're room" I said with a bored voice.

As we were walking to his room, I was that deep in thought that I didn't feel him interlock his hand with mine.

We got to Hunter's room and he held the door open for me. "Wow what a gentleman" I joked and laughed.

"Only for you" He smirked.

"Yeah whatever. Wait where is everyone else?" I asked, curious to know where some of the others were.

"Oh they're all in the older guys's room" He replied with a shrug.

I went and sat down on the couch, turned the TV on and tried to find a good show. "Ok Hunter, this sucks. They don't even have Netflix" I rolled my eyes.

"Omg Bree, you really are needy. Here come to my room, I have Netflix on my laptop" Hunter shook his head and laughed silently.

----------

Hunter and I were cuddled up with each other, in his bed, watching PLL (Pretty little liars). It was actually really comfortable and I could feel myself getting tired.

I let out a little yawn and Hunter noticed. "Awww are you tired little lady?" Hunter asked.

"Yeah kind of, but I'm comfortable. Can I sleep with here with you?" I sweetly asked, pulling off my best puppy dog eyes and pout.

"Sure you can" Hunter replied softly and placed a small, quick kiss to the top of my head as I buried my face into his chest.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, darkness took over my mind as I listened to Hunter's soft heart beat.

A/N- Short chapter I know, but if you read the thing at the top, which you probably should if you want to understand my situation then please, please, please comment if u want me to continue with this book. School finished about a week ago for me so I have 6 weeks of writing time, and if u guys do want me to continue then I kinda need to know, so yeah comment😂

So on that note please Vote, Comment and Keep your eyes open for the next chapter. I love you bitches so much, stay classy❤️🌹

Peace out peps✌🏻- B