Chapter 16: Magcon

Joey's POV

Cody- Hey ummm Tayler, Joey I got this phone call earlier and it was from someone called.......
-

-

-

-

-

-

Bart Bordelon, he said he was the manager of Magcon and he wanted you too to join and he also said that you get a +1 but it's between both of you. So what do say are you guys in, do you want to tour around the world with Magcon?

I looked at Tayler and both of our faces instantly lit up, like Christmas lights.

Joey/Tayler- HELL YES BETCH

Bree's POV

*A while before ^^that😂*

I turned off the taps and hopped out of my shower, wrapped a small, white, fluffy towel around my body and made my way into my room. I walked over to my walk-in-robe and started to try and find outfit for the day.    Key word: Try.

I found a cute little outfit, chucked it on and did my hair, which was just some quick lose braids. Once I had finished I made my way downstairs.

Bree's outfit:👇🏻

Bree's hair:👇🏻

Joey/Tayler- HELL YES BETCH

'What the!???'

I came downstairs to see Joey and Tayler with their faces all light up and they wouldn't stop smiling, I mean that's a good thing there happy but it's kind of creepy

Bree- What's got you guys so happy? And what was with that scream?

Tayler- Joey and I got invited to Magcon and we get a +1 to share.

Bree- AHHHHHHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG THAT'S NOT FAIR I WANNA MEET THEM

Joey- Well than Tayler I think we just found our +1

Bree- Wait, what!????

Tayler- I agree Joey, but one more thing before we confirm that. CODY!!!!!!

Cody- Yeah, right here?

Tayler- Umm Joey and I were wondering if you would allow Bree to be our +1?

Cody- Sure I'm fine with it but there will be some rules. Like room arrangements, the only boys she's allowed with is you two and some of the older boys but not any of the younger ones like Hunter, Blake, Jacob and Brandon ok?

Bree- OMG Cody your so overprotective

Cody- Well it's for your own good

Bree- Ughhhh, anyway when do we leave?

Cody- Monday.

Bree- Yes no school!!!!!

Cody- Actually-

Bree- Annnnnnd here's the catch

Cody-You have to do online schooling.

OMG great, just great I finally get to meet my baby's and then I hear that I have to do online schooling.
Well I'm gonna go call the girls and see if they want to go to the mall or park cause I'm so bored and I seriously need to tell them about this.

I called Lilly and she said that she had Yasmin over and than I called Jasmine and they all agreed to meet me at the park so I gotta go. I grabbed my phone from the charger on my bedside table and ran down the stairs all while yelling "CODY I'M GOING OUT BE BACK SOON..... MAYBE" and than I was gone, straight out the door

*Just skip the mall and the park*

It was about 8:00/ 8:30 idk but I do know that Cody isn't going to be happy but oh well. I just was to sleep. I got home and walked to through and than all of a sudden, "BRIANNA JADE RYAN, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN???!!!!" ohhhhh shit, oh and yes my real name is Brianna but I get everyone to call me Bree cause I hate the name. "I was out with the girls, we were just at the park and the mall".

Cody- Well you could have told me instead of just screaming that you were going out.

Bree- Fine noted for next time, now can I go to bed please?

Cody- Fine, come here

I walked over towards Cody and the minute I did I was engulfed in a hug.

Cody- Please don't do that again you had me really worried, yeah sure Abby might be used to it but I'm not ok?

Bree- Ok

Cody- Good, now get to bed, you have a big day of packing tomorrow.

And with that I ran upstairs and headed towards my room, but not without hearing a slight "Goodnight" from Cody. I opened my bedroom door, found my pjs and walked over to my ensuite.
I brushed my teeth and washed my makeup off, then I went back into my actual room and climbed into my warm, double bed.

That night I fell asleep with a big smile on my face all because of my awesome friends I love to my family and not mention I'm going to be going on tour with Magcon

A/N- There you have it folks I finally got to the Magcon bit witch means that with the tour comes a lot of drama and I have a few good ideas of what could happen😏 So please if you liked this chapter Vote, Comment and keep your eyes open for the next one😀 Love you guys💜 and it's Christmas Eve right now here in Australia so Merry Christmas and I can't wait till tomorrow😂😂🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄💙💙💙💙

Peace out peps✌🏻️- B