Chapter 8: Goodbye I guess

A/N-OMG GUYS TAYLER FREAKEN HOLDER LIKED MY VIDEO ON INSTAGRAM AND I'AM LIKE ABSOLUTELY FREAKING OUT LIKE THIS IS AMAZING AND JUST OMG WOW😱😱😱😱😱NEVER EVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN TO ME😱😱😱😱😱😱😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😱😱😱😱😱😱 now back to the story😅

Joey's POV
I woke up with Bree in my arms and she looked so cute while she was sleeping. I looked at the time and it was 6:27 am so I went back to sleep and pulled Bree closer to me and then she also woke up and buried her head into my chest. Oh how I love her, I really want to make mine but she has boyfriend. Either we're really really good friends, she recently broke up with her boyfriend or she likes.... nah forget I ever said that

Bree's POV
I woke up to someone pulling me closer to them at first I thought it was Anthony but when turned over I remembered where I was and who I was with it was Joey and I looked at the time and I it was really early so I buried my head into Joey's chest and went back to sleep. Yes I know I have a boyfriend and love him so so much but Joey and I just kind of clicked, like we're really really good friends and I trust him
oh and yes Tayler and Cody were still asleep on the floor.

Tayler's POV
I woke up to Cody's really annoying snores, like really bro. Anyway I thought that we could all go the waterpark for the day seeing as it's like just around the corner. I looked at the time and it was like 9:48 am so I got up and went to make breakfast for everyone. I made pancakes, eggs and bacon. After a couple minutes Cody came downstairs.
C- Morning bro
T- Morning, you hungry?
C- Dude is that even a question?
T- Actually forget I said that, your always hungry
C- You know me two well
Cody helped me with the food and one by one everyone started to get up, but Bree. Once everyone was finished with eating I went upstairs to brush my teeth and check on Bree.
I did my teeth and my hair, changed my clothes and walked to Bree's room. When I got to her door I knocked and... no answer, I knocked again... no answer, by now I was kind of worried, cause Abby said that she would be up by now. I decided I would go get Cody and Joey, I mean I would get Abby but she was having a shower and as for their mum, she was at work, so it was up the boys and I to get Bree up and ready for our day ahead.
C- *Cody knocked on Bree's door and said* Bree are you up cause the boys and I coming in to see if you are up
Still no reply.
Cody opened her door and we were all greeted by a sleeping beauty A.K.A Bree. She looked so cute sleeping but sadly we had to get her up if we wanted to go to the waterpark and still be able to go to the movies after, oh yeah I didn't mention that sorry but yeah Abby though it would be nice to go to the movies.

Bree's POV
I was happily sleeping and then I felt a soft,warm hand on my bare shoulder (I had a tank top on) I slowly opened my eyes kind of hoping it would be Tayler or Joey and to my surprise it was in fact both of them... and Cody. Tayler had his hand on my shoulder, Cody looked tired and Joey looked like he was...... jealous what? why?
Why would he look like that Tayler left his hand on my shoulder and sat down next to me one my bed, I signalled for Joey to come and sit down as well. Cody had left no idea why but he just left, he probably went to get more food idk. I sat up in the middle of Tayler and Joey. Tay told me what we were doing today and then before he could finish Joey cut him off and screamed "MOVIES"
B- What?
J- Tay decided it would be a good idea to go to the waterpark around the corner, then Abby said we should go to the movies, but we still don't know what to watch. Have any ideas?
B- SUICIDE SQUAD
T- Thought you'd say that
B- Wait what? How?
T- I over herd you talking to Abby
B- You nosey person" I said playfully pushing him while pretending to me mad but that didn't last for long

I got ready for the waterpark and didn't really bother to have a shower cause I can just have one once we gat back from the waterpark. I chose my bathers and some cute clothes to wear over them. (Bree's outfit👇🏻)

After I was done I walked downstairs to be greeted by everyone including Abby I mean I didn't see her this morning cause

After I was done I walked downstairs to be greeted by everyone including Abby I mean I didn't see her this morning cause... actually I don't know. So I walked up to her said good morning and gave her a hug. See was ready and looked really cute.
(Abby's outfit👇🏻)

See had her hair in a messy bun as well

See had her hair in a messy bun as well. (That's Abby sorry I forgot to include a picture of her earlier oh and she's played by Shea Elyse👇🏻)

 (That's Abby sorry I forgot to include a picture of her earlier oh and she's played by Shea Elyse👇🏻)

We started to walk to the waterpark. Joey and I were in front of the others, we were just kind of mucking around and taking selfies every now and then. As we got to the corner of their street Tayler came up behind me and swooped me up a through me over his shoulder. I was screaming but like playfully y'all know what I mean right? I was yelling for Joey and Cody to help me, Joey couldn't really do anything cause of the hight and size difference, but Cody tried and nothing worked. Tayler's grip was just to good. He finally put me down when we got to the waterpark. Abby and I went to change out of our normal clothes cause well we had our bathers on underneath. When we were finished we walked out to the pools and all of the big slides. And just as I turned to smile at the guys something or rather someone caught my eye.......

A/N- Ooooooo cliffhanger Soz😃 who do you guys think it is? comment what you think. Please tell me how you think this book is going, if it's bad, good or in between. Voted, comment and please read on and stay alert for more chapters😃😃 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLER (I know he won't see this but anyway still and I don't give a crap if I'm a day late) I love this guy to death and I can't believe he's already 19 like holy shit he's grown up so fast😀 (holy shit he's 20 next year😱 no I like him as a teenager/ young adult😂😘)

Peace out peps✌🏻️- B