Chapter 1: My big 14th

A/N: The first chapter is about my life before I find out about my moving and everything, and then the chapter after that or the next one it depends is when this all start to change✌🏻️ and please no hate this is my first time doing this and I hope you guys like it so yeah vote and comment and I will try to update as much as possible. I don't have unlimited internet so it's not always on but right now I'm on school holidays so yeah like I said try to update as much as possible😝😝😝✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻 PLEASE READ AND ENJOY.

Bree's POV

I woke up to my alarm going off at 5:00 am and I didn't go back to sleep instead I sat straight up and just screamed in my head of course 'OMG OMG OMG I can't believe it I'm finally turning 14'. Oh I completely forgot, hi I'm Bree and I guess you already know but yeah I'm turning 14 today. I have dirty long blonde hair, blue eyes and I live in Adelaide, South Australia. I live with my mum, dad and my awesome older sister Abby, she's 16, She already turned 16. I absolutely love to go skateboarding around the neighbourhood but I also do cheerleading and gymnastics, I'm not a real girly girl but I'm not a full on Tomboy. Today's the last day of school and my birthday, yeah I know my birthdays on a school day but I don't care because apart from the teachers and all the learning stuff schools great. I have a bunch of friends 'my crew' and my boyfriend. I'm kind of like one of the most popular girls in school along with my friends, and my boyfriend is really super popular as well. His name is Anthony and he's super cute if you ask me, were both in year 8 but he's already turned 14 so he's older than by a month his birthday was the 1st of June and mine is well you already know today the 1st of July. I honestly love him with all my heart, he makes me feel special and like I'm the only girl in the world. (That's him👇🏻)

Oh, omg I'm so stupid this is me (👇🏻)

So once I've gotten up I realise that there's still so much time before I have to get the bus

So once I've gotten up I realise that there's still so much time before I have to get the bus. So I decided to take a nice worm shower, even though it's already really quite hot outside.

*Skip the shower*

Once I get out of the shower I grab my towel and go choose an outfit for the day (in Australia we wear uniforms but because it's the last day of school were allowed to wear casual clothes). So I decided to wear my white lace crop top with some light ripped denim shorts, my white Adidas shoes a black and white checkered flannel and my blue LA cap. (My outfit👇🏻)