The Suspicious Six

Dashie's POV

Morning Awesomeness! The birds are singing, the wind is blowing through my hair as i open the window.. Why am i sounding so sappy? Probably because i have a boyfriend i say in my head as i pick up a picture frame of him. Now i am finding myself dancing with the picture to my chest. Why am i so messed up, what has 'love' done to me, CURSE YOU LOVE!! Oh well, Soarin is amazing, We even wrote a song together to celebrate our relationship. I was humming the tune as i got dressed into some sporty wear, why not go outside and kick my soccer ball around because it is the weekend. i was humming the tune as i walked out the and.. "AHHH! What are you guys doing here??" I yelled. The mane 6 were standing right on my doorstep. and they didn't look happy, "RAINBOW. BLISHERY. DASH!" Twilight yelled. HOLY CELESTIA, NO ONE SAYS MY FULL NAME UNLESS I AM IN BIG TROUBLE! "WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING OUR MESSAGES AND PHONE CALLS AND EMAILS?" Pinkie yelled. "Ugh.. I was bus-" "BUSY WITH.. SOARIN??" Sunset Shimmer cut me off. "H-how did you k-know?" i shaked with fear. "We always know" Rarity said. "And because of that, you are officially not invited to my parties anymore" Pinkie added. "More importantly, you're not our friend anymore." Applejack said. They walked away and slammed the door. I fell on my knees "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" *Wakes up* HOLY LUNA, It was a dream, phew. BUT IT COULD HAPPEN. i look at my phone. HOLY CELESTIA! IT IS MONDAY, GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL! I race out of bed and grab my awesome t-shirt, Wondercolts Jacket, Rainbow lightning bolt pants and my high tops. And of course i had to put on my geodes necklace. I waved to my frame and walked towards the door. I slightly opened it and the mane 6 wasn't there. I flew it open. "HOLY CELESTIA, SOARIN?!" I yelled. "Need a ride." he asked, smirking. "Ugh, DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT! Fine." I said and kissed his cheek. He took my hand and led me to his car. We listened to our song we made in his car. We sang along to it.

Soarin's POV

When i put our song on, We were singing to it, Dashie has a beautiful voice. We arrive six blocks away from the school. We got out of the car. I kissed her on the forehead. We planned to act as if it was normal. Me acting like a douchebag, and her acting as hot as the sun. We parted different ways.

Dashie's POV

After i left, I went to go see my friends. "Hey Guys!" I shouted as i ran to them. "Dash?" Twilight Said. "Why aren't you answering our text messages, phone calls and emails?" Sunset asked. Oh no, what if my dream is coming true. "Umm.." I cleared my throat. I was sweating.