Thank your Cats!

(Dedicated to Stonemagic6504 Thank you for continuously showering me with your kind messages! I will always be thankful for having your sweetness in my life

(Dedicated to Stonemagic6504 Thank you for continuously showering me with your kind messages! I will always be thankful for having your sweetness in my life. <3)

Always be thankful for your friends and family, but most of all, be thankful for your cats! :)

Reason 1: They bring warmth into our hearts. We will hold a special place for them in our hearts forever, warming our hearts with their cuteness!
Reason 2: Not only do they warm our hearts, but also our seats! This is especially helpful in the winter, except for when they do not want to move of the seat. :/
Reason 3: Cats are your cuddle buddies! They are always willing to snuggle with us, warming our hearts, seats, and beds, as they cuddle up with us throughout the night.
Reason 4: Alarm clock buddy! Always waking us up when they get scared or of course, when they are hungry. They will never stop their alarms until they are fed and happy again.
Reason 5: Cats are our beautiful friends! They are so adorable and we could just watch as they do hilarious things all day. They can always get laughs from us and are great company!
Reason 6: They are very beautiful paperweights. They are so thoughtful, blocking us from finishing our assignments, and at the same time, keeping our papers from flying away.

You just have to love your cats! Show your appreciation towards your cats, friends, and family as often as possible. They will be truly grateful to know that you care enough to give them thanks for all that they do! Love them and give them your time, you know they would do the same to help you. ;)

Daily saying: Let's take some times to remember famous cats in hisstory! Isaac Mewton, a genius who came up with the law of gravitation, and Alexander Hamilkitten, one of the founding fathers of America! Thank you Mewton and Hamilkitten, you will go down in hisstory meow and forever! :)