As she walked towards me for some reason I couldn't take my eyes of of her. It must be that she looks sexy in what she's wearing. She didn't really have a facal expression except being strait foward. She stops in front of me and puts a hand on her hip.

"So, what do you think?" She asks me in her slight monotone voice "does this outfit make me look Sexy?"

"A definite yes that's for sure, but don't you think your showing a little bit to much skin? some of your panties is showing" I answer her.

"Hmm, Akeno said this outfit would be perfect for our date" she says while checking out her outfit "do you not like it?"

"It's not that I don't like it Xenovia, it's just your kinda showing alot of skin and there will be alot of guys there so I don't want them checking you out" I explain to her.

Xenovia then walks up to me and leans up against me pressing her breasts against my chest and then she whispers in my ear.

"They can check me out as much as they want but they will never get me because I'm all yours (Y/n)"

"Did Akeno tell you to say that?" I ask.

"Yes, did it seduce you in any way?" She answers then asks while stepping a step back.

"Not quite yet Nova, your wish will come to you sooner or later" I say then opened the drivers door and lifted the middle seat up "Now let's get going Xenovia"

She nods and gets in the truck and slides over to the passenger seat.
I get in the truck and closed the door.
I put the middle seat down ans started the truck. The engine roared as a cloud of black smoke came out of the exhaust after starting the engine.
Then I pit the truck in gear and started to drive to where our date would be taking place.

As I drove Xenovia looked like she was contemplating something in her head.

"I hope Akeno didn't go over board on telling Xenovia seductive things to do. I wonder what ideas Akeno put in Xenovia's head" I thought.

The drive was quiet in the beginning, Xenovia looked out the window most of the time thinking but what she was thinking I had no idea. As time passed Xenovia had the look of wanting to ask me something appearing in her face. Once her question pushed her enough she broke the Ice.

"(Y/n)" she says simply.

"Yes Xenovia?"

"Why are you always willing to risk your life to save someone else weather you know them alot or barely know them at all?" She asks in her slight monotone voice.

I thought about her question in my head for a moment then replied "Xenovia I've been through alot as you know already, but no one deserves to go through same pain that I went through when I lost my mom. No one deserves to die if they haven't done anything to deserve it. Not every enemy likes what they are ordered to do, but they obey because of loyalty or maybe they do it to protect someone else or maybe they are threatened to do so. I do what it takes to protect others weather they are friend or foe. Do you understand?"

"I see, I understand what your saying" she says back.

"Why did you want to ask me that Xenovia?" I ask her.

She then days getting strait to the point "Because if you die then I can't have a baby with you"

"It might be a while before that happens Xenovia, we're still in high school so a baby right now won't work out. Plus I'm not sure what future lays ahead of us" I tell her.

"Then we will just have to make the best out of the present" she says then pulls out condums from her pocket "I brought these just in case so we could practice intercourse"