Part 4

Y/ N pov

 I wake up still freezing. The smell of blood and vomit still prominent , but it seems I'm growing used to the smell. As weird as it may sound, blood never really bothered me. Despite being terrified when I watch scary movies though, I still enjoyed them! Many of my friends on the surface callee me weird for this.... or at least a few friends I had. Oh well! I don't have to deal with them now, now I have to deal with getting out. I didn't even remember I was trapped in this cell, until I just thought of it. Thanks for reminding me author-chan! (No prob Bob.) Um... I'm not Bob but what ever. I get up, regretting it instantly. Pain shot threw me like a spear piercing my soul. I fell back and grunted. I was also starving... I should have ate before I fell... or did I? I can't remember this stuff!

I tried one more time to get up. Instead I crashed to the ground and cried out in pain. I realised my leg was bleeding and there were cuts on my arms and legs... did I do that? I don't remember. (Don't worry you didn't :P) I heard someone running and a door opened as a worried skeleton ran in. His red eye shined making my head spin for no reason. "ARE YOU OK?" His tone let me speak... he actually seemed worried. "I'm fine." I replied.

"Good, I don't want you hurt" he scratched the back of his skull.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Your different."

"Huh?" I tilted my head

"I don't WANT to rip your throat out... I want to spare you.... YoU mAkE mE fEeL" I cringed at his tone

/oh my god he's a creep.../ *what gave it away?* Chara asked. «don't let her brother you...» frisk sounded upset. /okay.../ I replied.

Sans pov

 she's staring off into space. She kept on mumbling, I heard her mumble okay. This sadly reminded  me of how frisk would mostly only reply with okay, or Toriel cases butterscotch... Whenever someone says that it reminds me of the kid, which makes me upset.... But then again, they made me empty. She made me want to kill. I hope the kids dead somewhere! I laugh softly. Y/N this up quickly. "What are you laughing at?" She asked cautiously. I grinned, "you remind me of a girl I should've killed long ago. She's the one that helped everyone turn emotionless!" She swallowed nervously at my comment. I wouldn't hurt her... I want to prove it. I take my axe out, and quickly grab her hand threw the bars. She screamed. "Oh... don't be worried! No need to LOOSE YOUR HEAD for me to just  TAKE YOUR HAND!" I pulled her to the bars and put my arm around her throat. I felt her silky hair. It called me. Her cries were lovely. I didn't do anything. I chucked at my prank. I let her go and she ran to the far side of the cell. "Heh heh... just a prank sweetheart!" I paused after calling her that, I felt my face heat up. I laughed to cover it. "You looked so scared!" Fear is plastered on her face... what did I do? "Umm.. why are you not laughing? It was a joke!" She covers her beautiful face. I feel suddenly bad. I messed up big time... I walked to the door. "Well I have to hunt to get you food-" she cut me off "YOU HAVE FOOD? GIVE ME FOOD!" drool dripped from her open mouth as she ran to the door of her cell. Once she realised this, she hissed a laugh and ran to the far wall.... how cute. I went up stairs leaving her alone.

Y/ N pov

I was alone... he scared me badly. I was curious of why he didn't kill me. But do I want to know? Curiosity killed the cat after all....

(A/N yes I like braking the fourth wall! Tell me what you thank -violet_fandom- for getting me motivated!)