"Okay, okay," Rowoon said, backing away from Chanhee and holding the side of his arm from Chanhee's blow. "Jinwoo was trying to hang out with me yesterday and I told him I was babysitting, but I never said it was you."

Chanhee just glared at Rowoon, still believing that Rowoon told someone.

"I swear I didn't tell anyone," Rowoon reassured.

Chanhee just looked to the ground and crossed his arms over his chest.

"You really didn't?" Chanhee mumbled, feeling bad that he thought Rowoon would do something like that.

Rowoon got closer to Chanhee, putting a hand on the side of his face with a small smile on his face.

"I really didn't," Rowoon said to the boy.

Chanhee could feel his heart skip a beat, his cheeks blushing from Rowoon's touch. He pushed Rowoon away and backed up quickly. Rowoon chuckled a bit knowing he made the boy shy.

"Come on," Rowoon said to the flustered boy. "Let's get you home."

Chanhee just rolled his eyes before following behind him.

-

"Are you still mad at me?" Rowoon asked watching Chanhee as he threw his bag to the floor.

"No," Chanhee said, sounding annoyed either way.

"You're still mad," Rowoon said with a devilish smirk.

"Maybe," Chanhee answered as he sat on the couch.

"Hey, I got you something," Rowoon said as he sat on the couch next to Chanhee, starting to unzip his bag.

Chanhee just watched, hoping to god it wasn't another children's book.

Rowoon pulled out a cube, that had smaller colorful cubs on it.

"What is that?" Chanhee asked with a head tilt.

"It's a rubix cube," Rowoon said. "You try to get all the colors to be the same."

"That sounds stupid," Chanhee said with an eye roll.

"Will you just keep it," Rowoon said simply.

Chanhee let out a sigh and took the cube from Rowoon.

"Fine," Chanhee said as he got up from the couch. "I'm going to my room to do homework."

"Okay," Rowoon said simply as he watched Chanhee take his bag upstairs, still holding the rubix cube.

-

Rowoon had been watching t.v for an hour now, still no word from Chanhee. He was about to go check on him when Rowoon's phone started to ring. He looked at it and sighed, answering it.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby bro!" his older brother, Youngbin, practically yelled over the phone.

"Hey, Youngbin, how's mom?"

"She's awake, do you want to talk to her?"

"Yes," Rowoon said rather sadly, knowing his mother was really sick and was rarely awake.

"Hey, Seokwoo."

"Hey mom," Rowoon said, happy to hear his mother's voice. "How are you?"

"I can't complain, I miss you sweety, when will you visit again?"

"This Sunday mom, I promise."

"Seokwoo, if you lie to your mother-"

"I'm not lying," Rowoon said, as a smile on his face, but the tears were glazing over his eyes.

His mother started coughing badly, causing Rowoon to feel like crying even more. He couldn't live without his mom, it would be too painful, considering his dad had already left them.

"I have to go now sweety, I'll see you Sunday."

"See you Sunday."

"Love you bunches."

"Love you."

"Bye."

click

The phone call ended there, with tears streaming down his face. He needs to help his mom before it was too late.

Chanhee just sat at the end of the stairs. He had been listening to the conversation between him and his mother, of course only hearing Rowoon's side, but he suddenly felt bad about everything he's said to Rowoon. He started to think of how he could make it up to him as he played with the rubix cube, getting a whole side completed.

*I'm trying for you Kookangs, I really am!!*

-katz