Im back!!!

2 years later

After my rejection I traveled a lil bit to try and find myself. I was in London at the time and I have met a few creatures here and there. Come to think about it, that's how it all started. I still remembered about my current pack but it was a good idea to have one of my own due to that one day I will rule the whole supernatural world. There was a gang that was in need of a leader or more like a queen. They were a gang that was destined to be mine. So they became a part of my family as well as I became theirs.

"We will be going back to America everyone!" I said. Due to be being in London for 3 years I thought it was time to go back and face everyone again.

"Are you sure that you are up to that your majesty?" Questions Emerald.

"It's time to face them and show them that what they did to me in the past didn't break me, it made me stronger in so many ways" I said

They all nodded there heads in agreement. In are gangs they are 1200 give or take some. No all of us live in the gang house. Some of my members, I have sent around the world to recruit new members.

After arriving to the airport, we were greeted by my guards. They had a limo out front, we got in separate cars. It took 2 hours to get to the pack house, once I stepped out of the cars are was greeted by bows and "your majesty".

It's good to be back!!