Weekly Chris Imagine

HOLY POOP 800+ READS. I LOVE YOU!

He stroked your cheek and looked into your eyes. Tears came to your face, because you knew it was time for him to go.

"Do you have to go Chris. Stay with me. I don't want you to miss the birth of your child."

"I'll try my hardest. We have 3 months till the baby comes. I love you Y/N. I love you so so soo much."

Looking up at him you kiss him hard, " I always wonder why you never just stuck with your music career.", breaking into a wide smile Chris and you laugh and kiss long and hard before he gets onto the plane to be deployed to his next place.

2 months have gone by. Your baby girl is developing fast. Growing each second. You skype Chris as much as you can. You take pictures of your weekly growth. You take videos of how your feeling so he can watch. Today your having a skype session with Chris. You couldn't wait.

Loging on to skype you recieve the call and immediatly answer, but it wasn't Chris.

"Excuse Me, Where is Christian?"

He looked into the camera long before responding, "He's hurt. He'll be transfered to the nearest hospital Mrs. Collins."

Bursting into tears you cover your face, "What happened?"

"An explosion. Its not too bad, but he'll be brought back to California and you'll be able to see him soon."

Clutching your stomach you begin to cry, "Will I be able to see him tomorrow morning?"

"Yes. He'll be at Los Angeles Medical Center."

"Thank You.", ending the call you grab your keys and head to the hopsital. You know its too early, but you have to.

You finally reach the hospital and you sit for hours waiting for them to bring him in.

"Excuse me, are you looking for someone?", a woman asks you.

"I'm waiting for Christian Collins to be check -", you have an enormous kick and you scream.

"Are you okay? How many months are you?"

"I'm 8 months and I'm fine she just doesn't usually kick that-", she kicks again and you scream even louder. This time your water breaks.

"Oh my god. No this can't be happening."

"Mame let me check you in."

"No, no no! Chris, he needs to be here.", You are put on a wheelchair as Chris appears being rushed to the emergency room.

"Wait! Chris!", even though its hard with all the pain you wheel yourself to him.

" Y/N, oh Y/N I'm so sorry."

"Baby, its okay. The baby is coming, please do whatever you can to get there. I love you.", You kiss him before they wheel both of you away.

I sat there in pain. The Epidural was already given, but it still hurt. I was just praying some how Chris could come. I knew he probably couldn't.

"It's time Mrs.Collins."

"Wait I can't. What about Chris."

"The baby has to come now."

I gave a sigh and layed my head back as the doctor started getting everything ready.

"Okay Y/N I'm gonna count to 3 then start pushing okay. 1, 2, -", The door opened and Chris stumbled in, "Wait, I'm here."

I burst into tears and kissed my husband, "You made it."

He gripped my hand and looked me in the eyes, "I wouldn't miss it. Now lets have this baby.", kissing me one last time the doctor began to count and I began pushing.

At 11:04 am Y/D/N Collins was born weighing 5.4 pounds.

I've been gone forever!!! I'll try to post more often. I've kinda had a block. :p thank you for so many reads Ily!!