Your Mine(Louis)

You walk into the bedroom where you see Louis watching TV.

"Hey Babe what are you watching."

"Nothing Love just the E! News."

You plop on the bed next to him and he wraps his arm around your waist.

"Seems to us that Hollywood has a new it couple. Looks like one of the boys from One Direction has a new Girlfriend."

Louis looks down at you and you look up at him.

"Do you think they found out Y/N."

"I don't know."

You guys look at the TV screen and continue to listen.

"Harry Styles was spotted with "Y/F/N(Your Full Name) on Saturday afternoon it looked like they were having fun.

Pictures of you and Harry pop on the screen. One is you and Harry laughing another is when Harry and you were walking around the store and the last one was when you were hugging Harry.

Louis removed his arms around you.

"Did you cheat on me Y/N?"

"No Louis!"

"Then why were you hugging him?"

"Is it wrong to hug your friend Louis."

"Really thats your excuse Y/N."

"Fine! You wanna know the real reason I was hugging Harry."

You walk out the room and grab a bag you hid.

"I hugged him, because I was thanking him for helping me buy you a present for our 3 month aniversay."

You then give him the small bag that has a watch witch has Y/S/N (Your ship name) on it.

"I'm sorry Y/N. You know I'm done with this secretive crap we've been pulling."

He then takes a pic of the braclet and says. Celebrating 3 months with this girl @Y/T/N(Your Twitter Name) and posts it.

"Now they know that your mine.", you giggle at his remark and place a kiss on his lips.

"It doesn't matter as long as you know I'm yours."

<3