Chapter 4

Yoongi POV

I am making some food for my small angel since Jin hyung just texted me what Jimin need to eat to stay healthy. I roll my eyes and just put some dino nuggets in the oven. I am no cook, Jin is. I don't want to waste my money only to burn the food and throw it away. Also we are literally all the time at Jins place. We can eat healthy there.

I am also really sure that Jimin would rather have nuggets than some broccoli soup? Just..don't ask. I wouldn't even eat something like that and I should then make it for my precious prince? Nahhh.

"D-d-daddy?" I turn around and see the most adorable sigh ever. Jimin stands in the doorway with fluffy bed hair, a stuffie in one hand and rubbing his eyes with the other one. I look at the clock, 15h. Good timing.

"Hey baby. Did you have a good sleep?" I walk up to him and lift him up. He directly cuddles into me and nods. I smile and walk into the living room. I sit down and turn on the TV. "Daddy is making nuggets for you my little angel " I smile at him. He looks up at me and cuddles more into my side. I chuckle.

We continue to watch some kids cartoon that Jimin likes since he is giggling non stop. I look at the clock and stand up. "Daddy will get the food. Stay here baby" I kiss his hair and walk to the kitchen. I take the nuggets out and let them cool down a little bit. I take a cup and a sippy cup and fill them with juice. I went through some of Jimins little space things when he was asleep, so that I have cute plates, sippy cups, bottles and all different kinds of things that he had.

I put some nuggets in a cute plastic bowl and walk back. I put them before Jimin who is sitting on the floor before the small coffee table. Perfect.

"Eat my prince" He claps his hands happy. "Dino" He says happy and starts to eat. Why and who can he be so cute?

-------------------

So I am still unsure if I will continue the book for a 100 % but here is a very small chapter for now.

Also I would maybe want to do this book like a request book. That means that i want to write it with you all. You can make requests for different scenes and I will write them. In that way, we write the book together and it would make more fun:) How do you like the idea?