Chapter 3

--Yoongi POV—

I walk to the living room only to find Jimin lying on the ground before the TV, asleep. I walk up to him. He is really cute. He fell asleep while watching cartoons and lays now here with rosy cheeks and a pacifier in his mouth.

"Don't wake him up. It's is naptime. He will be really grumpy if you wake him up. He is cute, isn't he?" I look up and see Jin hyung standing there, looking at Jimin.

"Yes, he is cute but what do you mean that it is his naptime?" I look back at Jiminnie.

"Littles are like babies or toddlers, they have naptimes and Jimins is now" Jin hyung looks at the clock on the wall, 2pm. "He is even to late. You will have to wake him up at 15h30. If not, he will not sleep tonight." Jin smiles at me and I nod.

So he will have to take naps and sleep for a little but not to much if not he will not sleep at night. Ok noted.

"Take him but be careful, do not wake him up if you do, he will cry. And believe me that you don't want an upset Jimin on your hands." I nod again and knee beside Jimin.

I slowly sit him up and lift him up onto my hips. He moves a little and gives a few noises but stays asleep. I sigh out and look at Jin who gives me a dumb up. I shake my head and look at Jimin.

To cute.

"Ok, I should go then?" I say and start to walk to the door.

"If you need help or have some questions then call me or Namjoon. We will help and we know what to do." I nod and smile. It's good to know that somebody will be there if I don't know what to do or if I do a mistake.

"Daddy" I look down with big eyes at Jimin who looks at me with half open eyes.

"Baby go to sleep." I say with a small smile and he closes his eyes again and cuddles into me. I smile and then look at Jin.

"Awnnn if that wasn't the cutest moment in my life then I don't know" He fangirls and I only shake my head.

"I will call if I need help. Bye Jin hyung and thank you" I say and leave his apartment.

I walk to our house and open the door with one hand and believe me...it took some time. I walk to Jimins room and lay him into his bed. He directly cuddles one of his million plushies and I put the blanket over him. I kiss his forehead and leave the room.

He is the cutest and I will do everything for him to be happy.