Chapter 2

Yoongis POV

"I don't understand" I sigh. Jimin tried to explain me his 'problem' but I really don't get it. What does he mean by 'I like to act like a little child'. That's called childish and Taehyung is childish all the time.

"Hyung...I mean that I will be like a child" he starts to whine...again to cute but still.

"Taehyung does that all the time" I point out. He sigh again.

"Hyung~~~~ I will call Jin hyung" He leaves his room and exits our apartment. Why would he do that if he could just call hyung. Aish kids these days.

Jimin POV

As soon as I'm out of our home, I run up to the last floor.

"Hyung! Open the door!" I shout and knock without stopping. I hear someone coming and open the door, Namjoon hyung. I  run past him to the kitchen, where I know that I will find Eomma Jin.

"Eomma!" I run up to him and hug him. He jumps a little but then relaxed. He looks down at me confused.

"What happened? Did Yoongi hurt you? Do I need to skin him alive?" He looks scary and I shake my head really fast.

"Did you tell him little Jimin" I look back at Namjoon and nod shyly.

"So what's the problem? Why did you run up to us like that? Did he laugh? Do I need to kill him" again...scary Eomma Jin.

"Ani...it's just...I-I..."I stop. Jin starts to pat my hair. "he doesn't understand" I whisper and blush.

"Ohh? What did you tell him then?" Namjoon sits down on the chair.

"That I'm a little" Jin sits down with me on his lap. (kdjfibn Eomma Jin...ehm sorry, I had to fangirl for a second)

"And he didn't understand it? OK, then how did you explain it?" Namjoon smiles at me. I look down.

"I said that I act like a child" I whisper shyly. Namjoon starts to laugh.

"Jiminnie...Let me guess, Yoongi said that Taehyung is like that too and he doesn't see the problem?" Namjoon points out. I nod and blush more.

"Wait, I will call him. Jiminnie go to the living room. You can watch your shows if you want but don't put it to loud." Jin says and let me get of his lap. I smile widely and start to slowly fall into little space again.

Yoongi POV

I walk to Jins apartment. He called me and wants to talk about Jimin. I googled...and I know now what a little is. I should be shocked but I really find it cute, but only Jimin is a cute little! The others are strange and got no swag at all. In the article that I read, they talked about that littles have to have a caretaker. I guess that Jin hyung is Jimins caretaker. He is the Eomma and Jimin always hangs out with him.

I just enter the apartment without knocking. I'm not rude...I just have to much swag and I'm lazy so I just enter. I hear a kids show playing in the background and enter the kitchen confused.

"Jin hyung? A kid show? Is Namjoon even old enough for that?" I say but stop when I see Namjoon glaring at me. "Upps?" I smirk.

"Yoongi sit down we need to talk!" I give Jin a look but sit down.

"So...Jimin told you" Namjoon starts. I nod and look between those two. Eomma and Appa...even tho that I'm the second older. I'm too lazy to be an appa.

"Did you google it?" I nod at Jins question. He sighs. "Good. Now I don't need to explain the term. So I have one question...do you accept Jimin like that?"

"Yes, why wouldn't I?" I ask dumb.

"Because it's something that not everyone accepts?" Namjoon says and rolls his eyes.

"Yoongi will you take care of Jimin?"

"Take care of him? But you are his caretaker Jin" I point out. Namjoon laughs.

"No, I'm not Yoongi. A little chooses his caretaker and Jimin didn't choose yet. He said that he is waiting. I'm just there for him." Jin smiles.

"Oh...and why should I take care of him then?" I ask confused.

"Because Jimin need someone. He really gets like a child. He needs someone. He only gets into little space when he is here or in his room alone but he needs it. When you take care of him then he could be happy" Namjoon says.

"I will take care of him and I did before too" I point out.

"Yeah...You did but not baby Jimin. You took care of normal Jimin. They are both different. " Jin sigh.

"I can do it. I'm a genius, I have swag and Jimin likes me" I say. Namjoon starts to laugh again and Jin sigh.

"Just go to the living room and get Jimin" I only nod. Never talk back to your Eomma kids...you could die...at least with Jin Eomma...

I walk to the living room only to find...