5

Chapter 5

After the game ended, Jess and the other wives/girlfriends of the Cubs player dragged me down to the exit of the visitors clubhouse, a part of Coors Field I've never familiarized myself with. Kris was the first one out, looking over at Jess and I. His jaw dropped as we made eye contact and he ran over to me. 

"GEORGIA!" He yelled, laughing loudly as he dropped his bag, wrapping his arms around me. 

"Hey!" I laughed softly, hugging him back. 

"What are the odds I'd see you here?!" He smiled, stepping looking at me then at Jess. 

"I found her after you hit your double!" Jess smiled as she crossed her arms. 

"I'm here pretty often actually!" I smiled and Kris just smiled as he looked at me. He turned around and waved at the big guy who just walked out of the clubhouse. 

"Rizz, come here!" Kris waved him over and the guy walked over. 

"Rockies fan?" He gestured to my sweatshirt and I laughed, nodding my head. 

"To say the least!" I giggled, looking up at him. 

"Anthony, this is my best friend from when I was growing up, Georgia, and Georgia this is my current best friend Anthony!" He introduced us and Anthony stuck out his hand. 

"Nice to meet you!" He smiled and I nodded, shaking his hand. 

"You too!" I smiled softly as I looked to my right to see Nolan walking with Ian, DJ, and Charlie. Ian looked over and pointed at me, both Nolan and Charlie turned their heads. Nolan smirked, winking as Charlie just smiled brightly making me laugh. 

"WHAT ARE DOING MANNA?!" Ian screamed, everyone looking over at them as they stopped walking. 

"What are you going Desmond?" I giggled as I still had Anthony's hand in mine. I let go and waved over at them. 

"Wait, what?" Jess stuttered. 

"Are you coming with me or did you drive here?" Nolan yelled, smiling softly. 

"I took my car but wait!" I called back as I looked back at Jess and Kris. 

"When are you guys leaving?" I looked at the couple and Kris shook his head. 

"We leave tomorrow morning, why?" He gulped and I looked at Nolan before looking back at the two of them. 

"Do you guys want to grab dinner?" I smiled softly and they nodded quickly. 

"That's be perfect!" Jess smiled and Kris put his hand on Anthony's shoulder. 

"Is it cool if Rizzo came? He's kind going through a tough time right now." Kris gulped and I nodded. 

"Here," I took out my phone, unlocked it, and handed it to Jess, "put in your number and I'll text you later where we can go!" I smiled and Jess nodded. 

"Sounds perfect!" She smiled brightly, handing me back my phone. I slid the piece of technology into the pocket of sweatshirt and smiled brightly at them, waving to everyone. 

"It was nice to meet you guys!" I yelled and I started walking backwards towards Nolan. 

"You too!" Some of the girls yelled back. I smiled one last time before turning around, running towards Nolan. I ran into his arms, hugging him tightly. He hugged me tightly and kissed me passionately. I pulled away and looked up at him strangely. 

"What was that for?" I giggled and he shrugged, smirking smugly. 

"No reason!" He smiled softly as Ian laughed softly. 

"He's jealous!" Ian smirked, patting Nolan's shoulder. "I'll leave you two be!" Ian smiled, waving before walking off. 

"You're jealous?" I smirked as we walked towards his car and he shrugged softly. "You're jealous!" I gasped as he unlocked his car and I giggled softly, watching him as he threw his bag in the trunk of his Mini Cooper. "You, Nolan Arenado, are seriously jealous right now?" I smiled and he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. 

"It's because I love you Georgia Herman Manna!" He smirked. "Even with a ridiculous name like that, I love you!" He pecked my lips softly and I laughed loudly, shaking my head. 

"You're jealous!" I giggled and he playfully pushed me away, getting into his car. "Nolan James Arenado is jealous!" I laughed loudly as he started his car, rolling the window down. 

"I was going to drive you to your car but not anymore!" He smirked, backing out of his spot as I stood there, pointing at him. 

"You're jealous!" I laughed and he rolled his eyes, putting his car in drive. 

"I'll see you at home." He hissed and I quickly ran up to the window leaning into the car. 

"Take a shower because we're going out to dinner with the Bryants." I pecked his lips and he nodded. 

"See you at home." He smiled and I nodded, waving as he drove off.