Fresh start / Am I caught or .......

Start from the beginning

Probably.........OMG ! I need to get the hell out of here. I learned being in an situation I was in. That I needed trust my intuition. Then I turned on my heel, was ready to run out the store.

" There she is officer ! I told you she'd be in. But what is going on ? She has been nothing but nice, did her job well, " I heard my boss say to the officer.

Then came the voice I didn't want heard for a very long time. Well until I'd see him for the divorce, that is.

"  Shay ! Where have you been ? I've been looking all over for you, " my soon to be ex husband came up to me, wrapping his arms around me and planting a kiss on my forehead.

Which for one I wanted him to get off me. And how had he found me this fast. Damn I should've gone to another state or something.

" I've missed you. I know I've done wrong. And I am willing to do anything to make it up to you babe. "

Gross. Did he just call me babe ? Disgusting. I need to get him off me now.

" Enough !!! " I screamed pushing him off me. I needed to get out of here so I turned around hoping to make it out of here.

But an police officer came out to block my exit, said " Your husband told us about you, " he said with a weird look in his eyes like a cross between pity and I've dealt with your kind ( * as in mentally unstable )

It took me a second to figure out what he was talking about. And I didn't like it at all. He thought I was crazy ? It's probably all my dumb ass husband's fault. I'm pretty sure he's been telling them lies. Maybe that's why I've been found this fast.

And at this point the officer was slowly making his way over. And turn around to see if I could run another way but I was blocked by two officers, a rent a cop and of course this mf aka my husband.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

As I sat along side my husband as the police question me. With the usual " Why'd you leave ? etc etc. And I wondered why did I have to go through this. I haven't done anything wrong. But I suspected he had planted too much false information into these cops heads that there was no way they'd believe me.

I didn't want to go back home with him. I felt like I'd be doomed to going back to the same. Even though he said he'd changed, loved me, etc.

So I devised a plan as they were talking to Daniel.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

After politely asking to use the restroom, surprisingly no one came to escort me. I hurried there because I actually had to go.

.............

I came out the restroom after thinking it over again. Should I just walk out or go back. But I didn't feel good about that either.

As I turned the corner leading  into the hall, I ran into someone.

And when I looked up to see who it was and to apologize, thought to myself " What was up with all these good looking guys I've been in contact lately. "

He held both of my arms in place as he looked at me and said " You're just the person I was looking for. Let's hurry we don't have much time, " he said pulling me along as we ran out the police station.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

I can admit I was relieved, scared from doing this sort of thing. It's not an everyday thing to run out an police station with a stranger. But I am here now in the passenger seat of his car.

But who was he ? So I quickly got the courage to ask him his name.
Which he replied......

" My name is Kiet. I've been sent to help you, " he smiled at me then turned back to watch the road.

 I've been sent to help you, " he smiled at me then turned back to watch the road

Marco Maurer as Kiet ❤

Excuse the errors, Thanks so much for reading 😊

Vote, comment and share 💑