cutest stomach - narry

or where Harry just really loves Niall's stomach.

--

Harry had been dating Niall for about three years now, and since then, his once scrawny baby boy has now grown into an overweight yet adorable boy.

Harry constantly feeds Niall, trying to fit it any snack at any time, and it's definitely shown on the blonde boy.

His stomach- which Harry especially loves -sticks out more than five inches, making it sag over any of his sweatpants or jeans. He has round, plump thighs with an especially large bum. With every step he takes on the stairs, his rear shakes like crazy, making Harry go wild. His chest is adorably puffy and his moobs are evident with every shirt he wears.

Harry loves Niall's soft chubby cheeks and his double chin that always appear when Niall either smiles or giggles.

--

"Niall! Let's cuddle!" Harry yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming Haz!"

Harry heard some shuffling upstairs, along with some heavy footsteps coming down the steps.

Finally, Niall's two feet hit the floor and he slightly waddled on over to his boyfriend. He sat down, making Harry crawl right to him.

Harry wrapped his long arms around the heavy pale boy and kissed his lips.

"You're so soft, you know that right?" Harry asked, nuzzling into Niall's stomach.

Niall only blushed and turned away when Harry started to run and massage Niall's huge girth.

"You hungry, love?" Harry rested his head on Niall's chest and used one hand to run his hand over Niall's tummy.

"Kinda, but I'm too tired to get up. Let's watch a movie."

Harry agreed and grabbed the remote. He put on the movie The Lion King and cuddled deeper into the plump blonde.

Harry slipped his hand under Niall's tight shirt and grabbed a handful of fat. He then shook it and kissed Niall's neck.

"You're so goddamn hot, Ni."

"Thanks Harry, but you are too." Niall smiled and pecked Harry's shoulder.

"Cutie."

And the two continued to watch the movie while Harry's hand continued to run Niall's blubbery belly.

--
i think i want to take requests, haha

- evan 💕