See you then darling!

Our conversation made me grin ear to ear. But then I remember this stupid best friend of mine had to blurt out what I said to her to Varun. I open my calls and tap on her name.

"You stupid bitch!" I cuss immediately once she answers.

"What did I do?" She questions.

"Don't act all innocent stupid! I know you told Varun that I said his name." I say.

"Aha! I knew you said his name." She says and I groan.

"Damnit!" I say under my breath.

"Then you were saying noooo I never said his name Alu!" She mocks me to which I roll my eyes.

"Shut up! But why would you say that to him especially?!" I whine and she laughs.

"Well I only called him to ask if you two are involved with each other, and he asked why after denying it. It came out aswell babes! Sorry." She apologizes and I roll my eyes.

"It's okay, I guess. Now he's going to tease me!" I whine again and she giggles.

"He won't, but I heard you two are going on a little date." She says and I feel my cheeks heating up. I look into the mirror and see myself blushing, just thinking about tonight with Varun. It's like everything feels complete with him. He can be a pain in the ass sometimes but it makes me laugh to the point where my stomach hurts. I feel so complete with him, like I've been longing for a home, and I've finally found it now.

"Yeah, we are!" I say smiling.

"I'm happy as long as you are." She says and I'm genuinely happy I have a best friend like her.

"But what do you mean by that Alu? I hope you don't think I like him in that way." I say to her, but inside I'm unsure of how I feel.

"What?" She asks.

"Yeah, I can't even either way. I'm getting an arranged marriage." I say biting my lips.

"Oh right, I forgot about that, but you haven't even said yes to anything yet." She says and I sigh.

"I know, but still I won't feel right and it doesn't seem right to me." I say and she sighs.

"I get it. You're right." She says and I nod.

"I'm gonna get dressed okay." I say.

"Yeah, but just don't get hurt both you and Varun!" She says.

"We won't. After all he's a star, I'm not. It's impossible isn't it?" I say and she sighs.

"Yeah, okay!" She says and I hint something behind her tone but I can't tell what it is. "Anyway, I'll let you get dressed." She says and hangs up before I tell her bye. That was so weird and it kind of gave me some sort of hint but I just can't tell what it is. I then grab a dress to wear and throw it on after freshening up. I apply minimal makeup and wear stud earrings, and curl my hair lightly so it looks nothing but natural. I then text Neha telling her I won't be able to make it tonight, to which she responds saying she wasn't going to either.

Tara then comes in my room and plops down on the bed.

"Where are you going all dressed up Di?" She asks and I blush.

"Out, with um Varun." I say turning off the curler.

"I thought you didn't like him." She says and I nod, because thats true.

"I didn't at first, because I judged him according to his movies. Not his personality, and who he is as a person." I say looking down.

"Oho! Someone's blushing nonstop." She teases and I flip her off. "But do you like him Di?" She asks seriously.