double shot

;  not merely a 2-ounce shot of espresso; it uses twice amount of coffee in the portafilter, whereas the lesser shots use the same single serving
—————

taehyung dragged her to the nearest park. it was quiet as the place was hidden from the trees. few people came.

"woah, i don't know behind those trees is this amazing place," haeun amazed.

"i know right. i also heard that this place is dan—," as taehyung spoke, he heard something craking from above. the branch was about to fall right above haeun that made taehyung literally just embraced her,  with his hand on her head.

buk.

the branch fell onto his back.

"—dangerous," he finished his sentence.

"ya! kim taehyung! are you alright?" haeun held his shoulder, kind of shake it for him to be concious.

instead of groaning in pain, taehyung was smiling. haeun trying to look at his back when taehyung suddenly pulled her by her waist.

shocked, haeun slipped and fell into his arms. she went back and looked up at him. 

"at this rate i want to kiss you," taehyung said as his face getting closer to hers.

haeun felt hotter in that cold windy night. she pushed him with strenght and strode away. kind of stomping but it was cute for taehyung. 

"didn't you feel anything?" taehyung asked from afar. haeun decided to stay silent.

"uh? uh? uh?" taehyung continuously asking. his face was going from side to side of haeun's every time he asked. 

"stop it! it gets me headache and i don't feel anything," haeun replied and sat on the grass. 

"i won't give you headache anymore," taehyung pouted and sat beside her. it was silence. haeun was enjoying the view and relaxing, while taehyung? admiring what he likes. 

"why do you become a barista?" taehyung asked out of blue. 

"it is my dream," haeun replied after a long breath.

"but coffee is bitter"

"i know. and it suita my taste,"

"and so do you,"

"what?"

"you suits my taste,"

"well, you need to choose another word for it, weirdo," she turned her head to him. his eyes was shining from the street light. it was beautiful

"no, i was right. just, i haven't tasted you," he locked in her eyes.

"mr. stranger, i think you need to see a doctor," haeun chuckled in awkwardness.

"i'm seeing right now," he replied right away, didn't look away. "and i'm taehyung once again,"

she nodded and looked away. 

"you know what," taehyung took a deep breath and looked straight to the river of Hankang that framed by the city building, "it was a bad day, today."

he took a pebbles and threw it to the river.

"and meeting you on the street like that, made me very happy. you are just like the sugar in my bitter coffee. you are just like doctor that cured my pain today." he confessed.

haeun softened by it. part of her heart fluttered.

"i am happy that i make you happy then," haeun said shyly, in a small voice. 

taehyung giggled, "thank you,"

"you welcome?" haeun shrugged.

"what do you like?" taehyung asked.

"coffee," haeun replied shortly.

"there you go again," taehyung pouted, "aren't you going to ask me back?" he now showed his aegyo.

"okay,okay. alright, taehyung, what do you lik—"

"YOUU" he exclaimed before the question was completely said.

it was cute, haeun thought, as she started to giggle, mouthing 'what was that'. 

together they laughed. it was just two kf them, laughing like people who has lost their mind. but it was just their way to relieve stress. 

"alright! let's go home!" haeun jumped to stand up.

"hey, that was cute! you can be cute too sometimes, i see," taehyung said whilst standing up.  

"it was just only you who didn't know,"  haeun sarcasticly said. 

they walked side by side and stopped as there was a small cute pink coloured flower on the tree. 

"hey, that is cute! where's you family little flower?" haeun spoke to it.

taehyung approached later, standing right behind haeun. gazing her face from above, he smiled pleasely. 

"do you know what kind of flower is it? it is kind a unique as she thrive alone here," haeun asked. 

confuse she didn't receive any answer, she looked back and found taehyung beinf so close to her. his smile faded. both they looked at each other eyes. things were getting tense. their breath was like united.

taehyung went forward for a deep kiss. it was soft, sweet and addicting. it went ta passionate one as taehyung pushed her slightly with his hand on her waist to lean to the tree. haeun gripped his sleeves, following the vibe.

it was pure and naive. they could only feel warmth, comfy and in need of each other absence. just like a pure coffee needed sugar to be sweetened, so that the bitterness lessened.

they pulled away, resting on each other's forehead. taehyung confessed certainly,

"do you want to be my girlfriend?"