"It's reasonable I suppose but u still hurt me and now that you done that I'm confused about my feelings towards you I don't know if I'm still in love with you tbh I don't think I am anymore I'm sorry" I said and left.
And ran back into Dellys room and got my guitar out and started playing 'confused' Delly came in and I told her what happened.

"Delly I need to kiss someone else to see if it feels the same as Ross's" I said

"Kiss Ratliff I won't care after all I done for me" she said.

"I would never do that to u even with ur permission and I don't wanna kiss a ur brothers I need some air" i said and grabbed my guitar and ran to the local park and played 'confused' and some cute blonde haired blue eye boy sat next to me and he was hot I got butterflies.

"Can I kiss u to see how it feel's" I asked he nodded and I kissed him but it felt boring.

"Nope didnt feel anything " i said.

"Me neither I'm gay so" he said

"Aha" I said and ran off back to the house and ran up to Dellys room.

"I still love Ross" I said.

"Really how do u know" she asked

"Because I found a really hot blonde haired blue eyes boy and I had butterflies but as soon as I kissed him it was boring nothing like what I felt with Ross and when I see Ross and get a weird ticking butterflies feeling" i said.

"Awh well go tell him girl" she said.

I ran into Ross's room to see him making out with some girl he looked at me I ran back into Dellys room and sat their crying.

"What happened?" she questioned

"Ross getting about to get naked with some girl i cant have him keep messing with my feelings I'm sorry I can't do this I'm not coming on tour with u guy's I just want to go home"
I said and left.

*Rydel's POV*

He isn't getting away with it I ran into his and room to see her gone.

"What the hell were u playing at?" I shouted.

"I don't know"

"Ur never going to change are you!" I shouted getting angry.

"I did it because it took my mind of her because every time I think of her not being with me kills me del" he said crying.

"Well she was coming to tell u she still loves you" I said

"Really but I blown it now"

"Did u sleep with that girl or only make out with her" I asked .

"Only made out with her"

"Swear on my life" I said

"I swear"

"Well go stop her before u loosed her "i shouted and left.

*Ross's POV*

I ran past Delly and out the house and jumped into the car and drove to her hotel and ran up to her room and knocked. I heard her playing ' wake me up' and she was crying I just burst in and she looked at me.

*Milly's POV*

What is he doing here.

"Get out I don't lo-" I said but he cut me off.

"Don't say u don't love me when that's not the truth Delly told me" he said

Great thanks Delly!

" Just go away please" I said

"No let me explain I hate the thought of not being with you and I thought that girl would take my mind of u but it didn't work nothing will because I love you I want to get married to u and have kids and grow old and die together" he said awh Milly don't give in.

"U keep messing with my feelings I can't handle it no more Ross it hurts I may not show it but it does" I said he came closer and went into kiss me but I rejected it straight away.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Friends that's all" I stated and pushed him away.

"But we love each other?" he said.

"It's not enough though tell Delly I'm coming on tour for her and leave now" I demanded.

"Fine I give up" he shouted and left what have I done.

To:Delly:)

Keep an eye on Ross for me I don't want him to turn back again :( x

From:Delly:)

Didnt go well then huh? x

To:Delly:)

Nope when is tour? x

From:Delly:)

A day after tomorrow :)x

To:Delly :)

See u then x

From:Delly:)

Okay x

I turned my phone of and cried myself to sleep.

*Ross's POV*

I give up on her she obviously doesn't see how much I care about her and to be honest I don't care anymore. I decided to go the local park and I just sat their thinking when one if my old drinking and getting high buddies came over to me.

"Oh look who it is Mr big star finally got rid of that slut" he said I knew he was talking about Milly I just kept my anger in until he threw a punch at my cheek I just got up and ran home and ran straight into my room and locked the door and stayed their all night.