Chapter 11

Hermione faced the book again and randomized the thick pages, Her eyebrows furrows when she saw a note attached to page 505. She looked left and right before reading it silently.

"In this stone there's words engraved, Yellowish partciles flooding half of this grave"

Hermione's brows furrowed before hurriedly stooding up in the ginger leaves and goes inside the tent where harry is.

"Harry!" Hermione reeatedly calls him as she quickly goes inside, Excited with the news.

Harry tuned his head from the kitchen and saw Hermione looking excited while holding a small yellow paper on her hand.

Harry was suddenly interested when he saw her reaction. 

"What is it?" Harry asked as Hermione reached him. 

"I found something" Hermione announced then handed him the small note.  Harry was satisifed with the news that they have found something after a few weeks of figuring something out.

Harry turned his head and reads the letters, Like the last one it was all scrunched up and it was written in the same way pushing him to believe that both of them was written by the same person.

Harry has clues but he wasn't sure about his theory.

"Do you have something inyour mind Hermione?" Harry asks turning to her, Hermione looked at him with the same brooding expression.

"I'm thinking it could be in Pembrokeshire Wales we landed on, Where Dobby is.." Hermione didn't finish her sentence and Harry felt like an angel sanged to him.

"Hermione youre brilliant!" Harry says and Hermione grins at him, looking flattered. Harry couldnt help but be thankful to have someone as loyal as her, He's sure wihtout her he wouldn't have gone far by now.

"All we have to do is go there and see what we find" Harry says while theyre both going outside after fixing the tent. Harry is holding Hermione's bag where all the thing are in.

Hermione nodded at him and Harry was surprised when she stopped walking and stared at something behind him. Harry with a confused expression turned and saw Luna looking at them with worry on her eyes.

"Luna..." Hermione calls out to her when she noticed something strange. Luna was holding something on her hand more like a letter. Harry stepped closer to her.

"Luna what you got in your hands?" Harry asks and she saw Luna sighs before handing the letter to him.

Harry examined the letter it's look and format is very familiar, and his guess was right it was written by Ms.Mcgonagall.

"A dragon was sent here from Hogwarts and It says there that Ron was in very critical condition right now like as if he was possesed, He would scream and break stuff everytime while Hogwarts was being attacked by some unknown group" Luna explained to them, And Harry can feel Hermione tensing up at the news.

"It also says that they need someone to look after Ron" Luna almost whispered the words and Harry felt Hermione stepping up like as if she was signalling that she should go.

"I'll go to him" Hermione volunteered and Harry dosn't know what to feel, Something on his chest feels very heavy as he stare at Hermione who looks very determined and sure of her choice.

His worry for Ron was the least he is feeling right now, Something inside him was overtaking and he doesn't know what it is, He can almost feel his heart clenching. Harry noticed Luna looking at him back and fourth, She has an emotion on her face that he couldn't name.

"You stay Hermione" Harry finally builds up his courage and finally says those words. Hermione looked at him unbelievably while Harry stare at her with no emotions.

"But Ron! He needs me!" Hermione exclaimed while looking at him in disbelief, She almost have an angry expression on her face. Harry hanged his head low the tension they are feeling right now intensifies.

"Luna I'll g-"

"I need you too!" Harry shouted and looked up to Hermione who is looking very shocked at his sudden words, The whole forest grew silent.

Hermione felt a lump on her throat when Harry screamed, She was not surprised by his sudden yell and the tone of his voice but she was surprised on what he just said, Something inside her hurts, as if some needles are slowly pricking on her heart.

Hermione felt her whole body stiffened but her lips was shaking. Nobody dared to talk for minutes.

"I'll go and watch over Ron, You two carry on, I'll send both of you letters so you would know" Luna finally says and she didnt even wait for their answer before walking away.

Hermione and Harry just stood there quietly, Hermione finally looks up and saw Harry seriously staring athe ground as if he was thinking so deeply about something, Hermione didn't like this side of Harry. She always feels like he is hiding something that he is determined to keep forever. Which she doesn't want. She wants him to know that she's always here for him.

"Harry.." Hermione calls out to him and she saw how his eyes closes when she called him, As if like her call made pained him.

"Harry..." Hermione calls out again when he didn't move and he opens his eyes. He looks tired like he is so done on what he is feeling at the moment.

"Let's go Hermione" Harry mumbled with a raspy voice before holding her hand and they both went to the dragon.

His hands were gentle but firm, As if he doesn't want to hurt her but also doesn't want to let her go.