Chapter 27: What Happened In The Room

Start from the beginning

"After we get married, have three kids, and turn 63."

"Well, then Eliza better pray you're having twins."

"You do realize I'm not actually having a kid?"

John fake gasped. "Whaaaat? I could've sworn I saw a baby bump."

"Are you calling me fat?" Angelica looked offended.

John's cheeks grew hot. "I-uh d-didn't mean i-i-it like that, wait why are you staring at me?"

"Nothing, it's just that you look cute when you're embarrassed," Angie leaned in for a kiss.

"Scored it!"

oOo

"What about John's dad?" Eliza whispered to Alex, seeing John and Angelica leaning against each other, asleep.

"What about him?" Alex asked a bit too loudly, his voice echoing through the silent plane.

"SHHH!" An annoyed passenger glared at him.

"He's out of their hair, let them be happy," Alex said quietly.

"The wedding's coming up," Eliza tried to make small talk.

"Chocolate or vanilla?" Alex asked.

"Marble," Eliza responded.

"You think they'll like the venue?"

"It might be a bit too cool for them," Eliza chuckled.

"But for the real wedding, please say that you'll actually book a decent place," Alex pleaded. 

"Duh, just think of this as a practice."

"I never thought there'd be someone like you who would want me," Alex said, his words tinged with sadness.

"Well," Eliza looked at him. "It doesn't matter where you're from, you found happiness right where you are! Also, make sure there are chips at the party!" 

Alex laughed, knowing his fiance's obsessions with chips.

"Of course."

oOo

Angelica's POV

"Ahhhhh, feels good to be back here!" Angelica fell into her bed.

"It really does," Eliza opened a window. "I'm glad we got here in time for the wedding."

"Well, since Alex and the guys are having a guys night let's have a sister's night!" Angelica sat up. "We'll get Peggy and Maria and go out!"

"Really? Are you sure that's wise?" Eliza seemed doubtful.

"Relax, sis, I'll take care of everything," Angelica texted the others.

La girls of ze group

RedGirl: Did Laf name this chat?

YellowGirl: Wazzup Ange?

PinkSis: Well, we're having a girl's night

RedSis: Sorry I'm busy rn

RedSis has logged off

PinkSis: Huh

YellowSis: Well, I can come so we can have a sister's night

PinkSis: k den

BlueSis: o hai

Everyone has logged off.

BlueSis: NOT AGAIN

"Well, that's that." Angelica had a puzzled look on her face.

"What's wrong?" Eliza inquired.

"Maria. She seemed a bit off," Angelica put the thought aside. "Anyway, onto planning!"

oOo

Maria's POV

"Get off me, James!" Maria pushed her "boyfriend" over and walked on down the hall. She ran straight into Hercules, who had seen the whole scene play out.

Shoot.

Ever since her parents had forced her to get back together with James, she had been avoiding him.

"What're you doing with him?" Hercules was red with anger.

"He's my boyfriend," Maria said confidently.

Herc almost deflated but Maria held her tears in. "I thought you guys broke up!"

"Well, we got back together!"

"After what he did?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because I care about you!" Maria flinched inwardly as her heart melted. But she knew she couldn't leave James.

"Well, then stop!" She walked past him, trying to ignore his heartbroken stare and prayed he didn't notice the bruises on her body.

Thomas's POV

"Thomas, think about what you're doing," James Madison held his boyfriend back before erupting into a coughing fit.

"James, I have to do this, or else Hamilton will get elected," Thomas looked concernedly back at James. "Are you okay?"

James ignored the question. He finished coughing and looked pointedly at Thomas. "You might ruin a relationship!"

Thomas chose not to listen. He walked over to James Reynolds. "So you're back with your girlfriend again?"

"So? What's it to you?"

"Remember that favor you owe me?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm here to cash it in."

Oooh, drama, drama, drama!

Hope ya guys enjoyed! And you'll be seeing our DEH fanfic soon... remember to try and guess the name!

- Angie, 'Liza