Chapter 7

The room is warm, she can feel the soft silk, wrapped all over her body.

She felt like lying on a feather.

And she felt no pain.

She opens her eyes to see the dimness of the room, only two lamps beside the bed, light up the place.

She raised her body slowly, expecting the pain to ruined her entire system.

But she felt nothing.

Carnea arch her eyebrow in confusion. Did her body numbed?

She touches every part of her body, especially at the part where her wings were.

No pain.

Look at herself.

She's wearing a black silk dress, she can see her inner soul despite the darkness in the room.

Her cheeks turned red.

They forgot to put on my undergarments.

Carnea turned her eyes around the room, it's dark but she can still see those pieces of furniture like couches and tables. She notices the elegance of the room. It's like a castle.

"Fancy room isn't it?"

Her gaze went straight at the corner where a single couch was.

There, she saw the devil's mouth curved.

She remembered what happened earlier. She's was supposed to escape from this place, but she ends up here in this room.

"What do you want?" she asked, trying to make her tone hard as possible.

"What I want?" he repeated pointing his finger to himself.

Carnea gritted her teeth. She doesn't know this place, and she can't trust the devil.

"You enjoyed the kissed last time," he smirked.

"Answer my question devil," she growled.

She can see the devil stood up from the darkness. He steps closer in front of the bed.

She can see his eyes shining through the darkness with affection.

"Want to know what I want?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"Well then..."

He leaned closer to the woman, pushing her back on the bed.

She tried to push him but her body felt sluggish.

"I used a rare potion to you darling, you can't force your strength while meditating," he explained.

Carnea clenched her fist, she rather dies than being kiss by the devil for the second time.

"You bloodthirsty jerk." she cursed.

"My oh my, if your god heard that, he might throw you away from heaven." he chuckled.

"Oh yeah, you're already thrown, I forgot," he added.

Carnea roared in anger, forcing herself to push him hard. The devil stumbles around the bed.

"Oh, so you want to be on top." he teased.

Carnea flinch and jump out of the bed, before she gets near the door, the devil grabbed and pulled her back, making her sit on his lap.

"Oops, you can't just run around the castle with your bare feet," he said.